• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of the wife with some of her men

• Thread startersissyandwife
  • Start date
With some hormones and some training, teresa looks like she could be quite passable.. actually quite pretty.. You could post photos of her as the hormones do their job on her and change her -making her softer andmore sweetly rounded - and more servile. As a r/t Dom guy, I wouldn't mind a go at her Myself.. I can see why your bulls enjoy her so.. Maybe you should take her further down the road towards castration and total feminization.. her once virile balls are now useless anyways.. or leave her balls and have a penectomy done.. that way she could still cum and remeber what she once was but it would be the ultimate form of chastity.. it wouldl be pretty hard for her to sneakoff and jerl herself off without anything to jerk..:rolleyes: .. What are your thoughts? PM Me if you wish to talk about this at length.. :):):)

more pics of her with lovers

She loves to fuck other guys

This is Her Boyfriend they meet 3 times a week.

Some more pics of her with Her Boyfriend ( Rich )

some old pics of the sissy fucking and sucking cock

Here are some more of the slut

Fantastic photos - all of them. What a great couple you must be to 'play with'. :)

Some more of Teresa sucking cock

And some more of her taking the cock

Just some pics that say how we really feel. Not us but I am sure you get the Idea. Love Dee

I am impressed. You have a very wild imagination.
Its all good.
Is there any chance the sissy ever gets to fuck other women?perhaps a bi slut who licks the mistress' pussy would cram his ass with the strapon?

Thats funny if you were a woman would you want him to eat your pussy. He is not into other girls only cock for this slut. I have cut out alot of his pussy he only gets it if Im very horny and I can't get a hold of one of my boyfriends. Believe it or not he likes it that way or should I say ( HER )
Dee

Dee and Teresa,

You two have an amazing relationship and it's wonderful to see that you are both enjoying thigs so very much. I wish you both the best and look forward to hearing how things progress for you two.

You have always been my favorite

Dee - the compedium of photos is simply wonderful. Teresa looks as usual simply wonderful. i remeber a few months ago this sissy (me) detected some breast growth on Teresa. She had mention she was going towards a B-cup. I noticed in a couple of the more recent photos it seems like there is someting happening here along those lines. Is there anywayyou can post a full frontal nude of Teresa. Thank You

Keep up the fun...8 men in 4 years - very good...my wife cut me off 2.5 years ago and i am now a cock loving slut like Teresa.

Hello and thank you jennie for you kind words. I will take a look at what pics I have of Teresa and will try to post some. Teresa is not on hormones and her breast are all natural but she does use a pump on them sometimes. They are a size B cup and believe it or not are larger than myself. We compare them sometimes when we shower together and Teresa has me beat. Not really a great moment for a hot wife but true never the less. Dee

Thank you for being so real

Dee, your Teresa is lovely and you are strong. My wife closed the door on sex with her 2 and half years ago. It's just masturbation and sucking cock for me. Actually, this sissy loves it and my wife is happy. She needed a real man sexually has one and i needed to be a sissy.Sometime she just wants me out of her way and i go find some good cock. I have showed her your postings and she says you guys are a model for her to follow. Thank you for being you.

Dee...

... I am in love with your pretty, wavy hair, your lithe figure, and your beautifully trimmed bush.

Ya dude... This message is for your wife.

Before you start laughing at your man's package, have a look in the MIRROR!

Hey great pics and a lovely woman,if you want to get another BBC hit me up,would love to get to know you all.

Users who are viewing this thread