• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of the wife with some of her men

• Thread startersissyandwife
  • Start date

sissyandwife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2007
Here are some pics of Dee with her lovers and some of her bulls. Some of which we have meet on here

Next is one of her Bulls she meet on here Drew

Next is a bull she meet on here his name is Harley

Then there was Rich another lover and boyfriend

Then she started fucking a guy from work named Joel

Then it was Paul a Bull from here

Then she meet Tim a guy I work with. They started fucking and I was outted at work. I will have to live with this forever NOW.

She has only had one BBC but I am sure there will be more in the future. This is Rob and we also meet him on here.

Hello I am Dee the HW and I would like to show you why I have choosen to sleep with other guys. You ladys that are married to sissys will know why. I want you real men to know as well. Here are some pics of my husband the SISSY.

What is a girl to do I love my husband very much but when it comes to sex he just can't give me what I need so I keep him in chastity and feed him cock and creampies from my lovers and Bulls

Teresa loves to suck a mans cock and my lovers don't mind feeding her

You would think that this would bother me but it reallydon't I feel like I have a girl friend that is also my husband and we both like the way things are.

Last pics for now let us know what you think.

Try not to laugh too hard

Looks like you have been a busy girl! Love how your pretty asshole is ******* while fucking Joel.

I have had 8 guys in 4 years not doing to bad. Dee

Last edited by a moderator:
A perfect relationship.

sissyandwife said:
Last pics for now let us know what you think.
This is exactly the way i wish my marriage would turn. i adore the second picture and i love her nail polish.i wish i could express how much i envy your relationship. If only i could talk my wife into exploring this aspect of sexuality. How i wish there was a pill i could give her. Please keep posting i adore you both. curtsy.

so so AWESOME!!!! i love u 2! would love to hear more from u both!!

Sissy Teresa,

sissyandwife said:
Then she meet Tim a guy I work with. They started fucking and I was outted at work. I will have to live with this forever now.

Hm.... but on the plus side, your wife will probably find many more lovers among your co-workers, now that the word is out.

Hi Ms. Dee,

sissyandwife said:
Hello I am Dee the HW and I would like to show you why I have choosen to sleep with other guys. You lady's who are married to sissies will know why. I want you real men to know as well. Here are some pics of my husband the SISSY.

Yes — your career as Sissy Teresa's cuckoldress is very well-justified. Clearly, you are doing well. More power to you!

Best regards—

Custer

Very sexy. We are a couple and are beginning to go do the same road as you two. My wife is very attractive but enjoys seeing me in panties.

Users who are viewing this thread