• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

pics of the wife

• Thread startersimba71
  • Start date

simba71

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2005
first time poster

Attachments

• Picture 459.jpg
    Picture 459.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 1,791
mmmothafukin!!! that is some sweet-ass pussy-ass right there!! I will eat fuck and ream that shit till she's a rag doll - and I bet that'll take while - fuck she's fuckin fine!!!!

look at the ground

got to love that pic the slut is doign that with all her kids toys all over the floor

Got to love waking up coming into DC and the first thing you see is some fine ass woman like that. makes waking up in the morning worth it.

thinking

i wonder if she walks around the house like that all the time...even when her kids are there playing with there toys

i wonder if she walks around the house all the time like that...even with her kids playing with there toys on the floor

i love a small tight lil ass

I could hit your wife guts hard and deep then give my long hard rod some skully post some more pics

oh yes, she would definitly look good spreading for a big blk cock

god ur sexy wud love to watch u on live webcam will ya

I would spank her ass and make her clean up and then I would long-dick that pussy!

would love to eat that pussy after being fucked by a big blk cock

yes like her spread open wide for my big fat black bareback cock i would fuck her get her off the pill and impregnate her sexy flat belly with my baby

Love To Fuck That Pussy, She Needs A Big Cock Filling That Pussy And Keeping It Full Of Cumm.

dickstone said:
mmmothafukin!!! that is some sweet-ass pussy-ass right there!! I will eat fuck and ream that shit till she's a rag doll - and I bet that'll take while - fuck she's fuckin fine!!!!

u cant even see her face

Users who are viewing this thread