• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pictures of my slut wife

• Thread startermwilliams97531
  • Start date
Booty

Ass shot...................

Attachments

• Picture%20200.jpg
    Picture%20200.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,207
what a beautiful wife you have. She will have no problem attracting a black lover! Encourge her to go black, and become her denied cuckold. Let us all know how it goes

Wow...I REALLY like that face shot...she looks super turned on..I can't believe that she really likes to be on the internet like that...she must be super hot...
post more face pics

as I said in your other post... ur wife is fucking hott... ur a lucky guy... the only way she would look better is gettting fucked...

damn!! love to see a few more of her, from any angle!

proper laDY, BUT CAN THE LADY BECOME A slut

BUT CAN THE LADY BECOME A slut for bbc?

THIS IS UP TO YOU MY FRIEND,

do you aLL EVER CONSIDER TRAveling to Toronto, canada FOR HER FIRST tRIAL eXPERIENCE.

I AM ONYXTMG AND I AM THE FOUNDING BLACK MAN OF THE TORONTO MANDINGO GROUP.

MABY THE TORONTO EXPERIENCE MAY HELP HER OUT?

MY PIC IS IN PROFILE

more pix.

doggy style pics. needs big cocks stuffed in her

Attachments

• Picture%203028.jpg
    Picture%203028.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 786
  • Picture%203029.jpg
    Picture%203029.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 696
  • Picture%203030.jpg
    Picture%203030.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,449
Wow your wife has a great ASS and a pretty pink cum filled pussy it looks like it needs to be stretched out by a big black cock. Has she gone black yet?

more pix

gotta love that ass

Attachments

• Picture%203025.jpg
    Picture%203025.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,411
  • Picture%203026.jpg
    Picture%203026.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,311
  • Picture%203027.jpg
    Picture%203027.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 772
I know I'd never say no to fucking her.

That ass is begging for huge black cocks -let her have them!

keep the story going...

She is hot and we love the idea of you coaxing her into getting hammered by a bbc...so when are you all gonna take the plunge?

she's very hot! would love to see some lingerie shots of her!

My tongue and her sweet asshole could be great friends. I could lick that hot butt for hours!

WOW dude you are one lucky guy your wife is HOT. As you have already heard from everyone who has seen her pics she has a GREAT ASS!! But I really love her turned on, come fuck me face in those pics....wow that is soo hot. SHe would look absolutely great filled with a BBC. Keep posting those pics!!

WOW - What a gorgeous ass and sexy woman!! Lucky dude.

a 3?

"the girl dont look that good any way on a scale of 1-10 she prolly get a 3". This is what some ass hole wrote 2 me in a private message, tell me, is his scale a little off or is mine.

Users who are viewing this thread