• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

pimp is a fuckhead

• Thread startertiger
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 20, 2004
i have been a silent member for ages n never really wanted to post or interact but i am so sick of this peice of shit called pimp. u r a pest pimp any ladie joining is straight away subjected to you and your bullshit line come to ohio.. fuck me get a new attack man. u have been online for as long as me n u still continue to bother white wmoen who r clearly here for black guys. lay off the poor people who have to read ur horse shit dribbleing in just about every post. get a life u fucktard. i know u will respond with your normal bullshit so in advance FUCK YOU PIMP. now i have had my say i will go back to my silent status.. oh and did i mention FUCK YOU PIMP!!!!

damn, you've been silent for almost 4 yrs...

i agree w/u tiger.....he's so full uv shit he needs ex-lax

I don't know where that came from or why but I for one would be interested in hearing from said white women.

There are many issues about this site and views in general where Pimp and I have disagreed Tiger but how do you tell someone that he can't advertise himself and his IR parties. I get the impression that you find it annoying but right or wrong isn't this exactly the site for him to announce his parties. I see him give invitations to new folks and thats it. He doesn't make a pest of himself and keep after anyone. He lays it out there for what it is.

Norm

Oh Christ, I don't believe I just defended Pimp. What the hell has become of me. I'll never be able to hold my head up at Wanda's again.

Yes Pimp is a fuckhead!

But hes soo good at it. Id love to have his head in my pus. Some people are just jealous!

now this is the kind of post I fucking love. finally pushed too far by the self appointed god a revolution begins...............BRA FUCKING VO

Hey let em have his say and his fun. It doesn't bother me in the least. Never has and never will. It's just like Lori said......jealousy. They can't handle someone who keeps them in check, keeps it real and still manages to enjoy the lifestyle as it was intended.

Those who can, do. Those who can't......whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread