Planning a live sex party with my husband, Do you want to attend?

• Thread starterCasualSharingCouple
  • Start date

CasualSharingCouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2024
Hey,
I am Sara :) new here... I really hope i am not breaking any rules by posting this. My husband and I are interested in sharing and since we are new to this, we decided to to start by having a live zoom or skype session where we have sex and take requests from people who watch, feel free to tribute me during the session and feel free to tell me what to do. We welcome everyone, boys and girls.

if this is something you are interested in let me know by replying to this post with why we should invite you, and I will leave a link in this post tomorrow or DM you the link(i did not decide if I Will use zoom or skype yet)

YES it is FREE, we are doing this for fun!!

Please we want active people who are going to engage with us and play along...it is our first time and we want to make memorable.

• Love
Reactions: Hardcockforurwife, fallingtopieces, happytwobeecucked and 4 others
Hey babe I would love to see a sexy woman like you at it.I hope you'll do requests cuz I got a few I hope you'll do

Sure count us in...

I'm interested in watchig

CasualSharingCouple said:
Hey,
I am Sara :) new here... I really hope i am not breaking any rules by posting this. My husband and I are interested in sharing and since we are new to this, we decided to to start by having a live zoom or skype session where we have sex and take requests from people who watch, feel free to tribute me during the session and feel free to tell me what to do. We welcome everyone, boys and girls.

if this is something you are interested in let me know by replying to this post with why we should invite you, and I will leave a link in this post tomorrow or DM you the link(i did not decide if I Will use zoom or skype yet)

Please we want active people who are going to engage with us and play along...it is our first time and we want to make memorable.
Count me in I want to meet Real people one here.

I'm in

I would love to play!

I'm in, love to live tribute!

Hey,

Love it

Has this happened?
interested

I'm in when is this happening

That’s hot!! me and my asian wife would love to join… add me on skype: live:.cid.a322729192de4578

I’m in too live:.cid.41e40310ddc2c1c7

Hey,
that sounds really hot!
I would love to watch, comment and stroke my cock on cam for you till i live tribute you.
Please PM me if your interested and i will give you my skype or zoom.

4.jpg

Would love to join!

I’m all the way from New Zealand, so if you add me, it will truly be a global show!

DM me with your contact!

I'm interested in that if you're going to do it. I can send you my Skype address if you pm me

Hey,

would love to join

Love to join

Still active offer. I'm in

Does this Friday work????