• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please allow me to introduce myself...

• Thread startercornocontente
  • Start date

cornocontente

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2012
Since I am well over fifty I reckon the title is appropriate, specially for english speakers who might be acquainted with the line (and the music... well they have just comemorated their 50th anniversary)... Due to the fact that my mother language is not english I may only hope that it will be good enough for the interested reader.

I am well past 50 now, but I have been interested about this subject for many years now, in fact since I started reading english man mags like Fiesta or ******, where I could always find reader´s letters about cuckoldry and how invariably, all of them enjoyed the situation, even the ones that happened to find out unexpectedly that their wives enjoyed to get fucked by other men.

Through my life I have lived in many different countries and most of times my work implied having to deal with the public in general, having many contact with women, co-workers, clients and associates from other firms we worked with. I worked in the tourism industry in several countries around the Mediterrean. But I also lived in Northern Europe for more than a decade and that's more or less where it all started for me.

As I was working in the tourism industry and came in contact with clients from all over the world, I had my fair chance to go to bed with many women and quite a few were happily married. I believe some of the husband knew what sort of wife they had but I reckon most of them were totally ******* of their wives' proclivities.

Still, I always wondered what it would be like to be the cuck and as the saying goes, there is always a first time. Travelling through Europe with the woman I was living with at the time, we went to Paris to visit a swingers club I knew of, since I had been living nearby during the not so short time I lived there. But as I said before, at that stage I was the bull and had not been interested in visit the place, mainly because I was otherwise fully ocupied with multiple sex companions.

It was an exciting experience as far as I am concerned, even though she only got her face fairly well fucked. But since I love to see women with their mouths full, I was extactic and still remember it very well. I have to say though, that she got quite messed up feelings about the whole experience and eventually we drifted apart. No hard feelings and she is still my friend. It is important for me to say this because I am not the type who wants to degrade anybody. I have assumed a master role in the past, but I was sure that it was expected of me and therefore, everybody involved got their rocks off without any further bad consequences.

A couple of years later I moved to Northern Europe and it was then that eventually I became a cuck myself. That relationship lasted for seven years and during all that period she definitely had more than twenty bulls I know about, and even though she used to tell me everything, sometimes even taking pictures of the encounters, I am ready to admit that she may have had more without my knowing. Some of the guys got sucked by her for years, and a few of them got the chance to fuck her, no holes barred. She fucked one of her bosses several times or blew him in the office, fucked friends of us and total strangers as well, like a taxi-driver she blew on the street just next to the house where we lived. This was after she had been fucked by the boss after the company's Xmas party she had been to.

After we broke up I have had another short relationship where cuckoldry was a theme as well, but she was far way too complicated even for me and it did not last long. For the last five years or so, I have had a relationship with a latinamerican woman who is more and more willing to treat me the way I like. As per my wish, she has even disclosed some of her indiscretions to her sister and cousin, as well as some trusted female neighbours who are now aware that I even beg her to get fucked by other men as often as possible. I also encourage her to fully display her nice large tits, and her blouses are getting more and more daring...

Well, I don't want the reader to get bored with an enormous post, specially before knowing if anybody is interested to know about some of the episodes, the recent ones and the more distant in the past.

Until then, over and out...

A very interesting read, thanks for posting :)

Cornocontente,

Thanks for your interesting and erotic post, and welcome to the forum!

cornocontente said:
Due to the fact that my mother language is not english I may only hope that it will be good enough for the interested reader.

Your English is excellent and your writing articulate. Please don't worry about that.

cornocontente said:
Through my life I have lived in many different countries. Most of the time my work involved dealing with the public and having much contact with women, co-workers, clients, and associates from other firms we worked with. I worked in the tourism industry in several countries around the Mediterrean. I also lived in Northern Europe for more than a decade, and that's more or less where this all started for me.

Great! Your participation in this forum will bring badly-need international perspective.

cornocontente said:
A couple of years later I moved to Northern Europe and it was then that eventually I became a cuck myself. That relationship lasted for seven years and during all that period she definitely had more than twenty bulls I know about...

Very good...

cornocontente said:
...and even though she used to tell me everything, sometimes even taking pictures of the encounters, I am ready to admit that she may have had more without my knowing.

No doubt...

cornocontente said:
.... She fucked one of her bosses several times or blew him in the office, fucked friends of ours and total strangers as well, like a taxi-driver she blew on the street just next to the house where we lived. This was after she had been fucked by the boss after the company's Xmas party she had been to.

All good...

cornocontente said:
For the last five years or so, I have had a relationship with a Latin American woman who is more and more willing to treat me the way I like. Per my wishes, she has even disclosed some of her indiscretions to her sister and cousin, as well as some trusted female neighbours who are now aware that I even beg her to get fucked by other men as often as possible. I also encourage her to fully display her nice large tits, and her blouses are getting more and more daring...

Excellent. I encourage you to continue encouraging your hot Latin American woman to keep up her good work...

cornocontente said:
Well, I don't want the reader to get bored with an enormous post...

Please... your post is definitely not "boring."

cornocontente said:
...especially before knowing if anybody is interested to know about some of the episodes, the recent ones and the more distant in the past.

I, for one, am interested. It sounds like your experiences have left you with much to say.

—Custer

I am a man of wealth and taste... the tune carries on...

First of all I want to thank the comments and hope that you will find these new revelations as interesting as the ones before. I would like to state again the fact that everything described is real, with minor changes to protect the people involved.

As I was saying, on my late thirties I moved up north, to a country where I had never been before and I where I lived afterwards for more than one decade. I started to work in a new job and to my delight a large percentage of my clients belonged to the opposite sex. Soon enough I became acquainted with a very friendly lady, married and with a couple of teenage kids. She had a very nice face, a blue-eyed blonde, some five years older than me. Her 5 ft six tall body was slender and firm and her tits were average size, but as I discovered later on, not sagging the least, even after two pregnancies. Sometime later the size of her tits increased vastly to a perfect DD, which did not fail to please me since I have always loved very well endowed women. Naturally it helped a lot to make her noticed, by the males she crossed on her daily life. When I met her, her clothes were just like any other worn by a typical housewife and would not give out any clue that would indicate that underneath it all, there was a slut ALWAYS willing to get fucked. Very soon after we started having an affair, this also changed and she started wearing very tight and short dresses and skirts, fish-net stockings and no panties ever. Sometimes I used to send her to work with the same revealing outfits and as I said with no panties on, but with a not so small difference: a butt-plug that she had to use all day long. She loved to be ass-fucked and use the plug the day after, getting constantly wet by its invasion and the memories it evoked. Nevertheless, she did not even wear any strong make-up then, but her nice little mouth, looked extraordinarily sexy with bright red lipstick on. She even looked for and found some XXX lipstick that was supposed to remain longer even after some serious face fucking and let me tell you that she had to buy quite a few. In all my relationships, every woman was or became an expert cocksucker since it is definitely how I like to have or look at them. Sorry for the politically correct orientated, but I really happen to think that if a woman does not look good with a cock stuffing her face, she is NEVER going to look good in her life. Anyway, this particular lady could be on her knees for hours LITERALLY, getting her face royally fucked and coming on and on just because she was sucking cock. If you like statistics here is another one: one of her bulls, owner of a very long and fat piece of meat, used to come very, very often indeed from a nearby town, to fuck her face in the still of the night. I reckoned that she practiced her oral skills on this guy, very close to 200 times. He was one of the chosen few she allowed to fuck her, but as I said before, while we lived together she had more than twenty bulls I know about. Several times she had three cocks together, mine and a couple of others, or three in the same evening, one after the other. One day we arranged for one bull to come at a specific time in the evening and another bull to come exactly one hour later. They were not aware of each other existence. She had barely the time to correct her make-up before she was on her knees again with another large cock fucking her mouth and making her come. We both liked to see her face covered with cum, but it would not stop her from keeping on her feeding herself with the cock and if it remained hard she would just carry on blowing until there was nothing left.

Nonetheless, I did not have the faintest idea about all that was on wait, just that she was married to a well-off fellow and that she belonged to a definitely good society circle. I happened to meet her socially on one occasion and on that particular night, after a hilarious episode at a friend of mine which somehow must have made something click between both of us, I invited her to meet me the very next evening. She gladly accepted and on a Saturday she showed up at my place, having left hubby at home. It did not take long for her to let me know that her husband was having an affair on the side with his secretary and she was up for grabs. In fact she confessed to me that she had a lover herself, but by the sound of it she was not particularly pleased by its performance. I realized immediately that it was not even a case of having to play my cards right. I only had to pocket the prize which was offering itself to be taken. To cut a long story short, one of her favorite expressions, after a couple of joints – she did not smoke then – I started her training to become a blow-job queen. She went back to the cuck at five in the morning, by taxi and for the first time with no panties on. Even though, she tried to do the best she could, her hair was still quite disheveled when she got home from the hours of intense face-fucking she had been submitted to. My telephone rang as I was about to fall asleep and could hear her low voice on the other side telling me she was in the bathroom looking at two droplets of cum still glittering on her hair, while hubby was snoring away.

This was the beginning of a eight-years long relationship, where for the first five months she did not do anything else but getting her face fucked. First by me, but not long after that first night she had already her lips wrapped around a friend of mine’s cock. In fact the very first time she blew him, she did twice. I think that is the subject of another enthusing episode, but I shall wait first for your comments, to know if I should carry on describing my descent into cuckoldry.

Until then, it’s “over and out” for me now.

Users who are viewing this thread