• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

pLEASE DONT MAKE ME...!

• Thread starteriluv2smokeblackcock
  • Start date

iluv2smokeblackcock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 10, 2006
Yes, I am a black cock slut that craves it constantly. I cant fight forceful, degrading, nasty talking black cocks. I have almost been talked into posting my info pic here by a forceful black cock but was able to fight him. Please, I can't! My pic shows my info and the one way to positively identify me, my IDENTIFIER FRECKLE. If I do, I will have black cocks at my door constantly and will never be able to go back!

"Yes, I am a black cock slut that craves it constantly"

Yawnnn...you're a fucking retard. You really are. Do something worthwhile with your life instead of posting your debaucherous filth to an even more sleezier forum such as this.

I've got an idea. Go get your head examined instead!!

Nuff said.

Sydney

Dam Syd.. Pure Player Hater.. I bet if that were your dick..lol

PostalTravler..

Thank you Traveler..

This guy is obviuosly white and hates the fact that so many of us white females actually crave black cocks constantly! Yes Syd; there is a such thing as Nypmhomaniacs...LOSER!

oh yeah..NUFF SAID,
KIM

From Homecoming Queen to Trailer-Trash

Interesting how quickly your looks faded, once you started blowing blackguys...

NoCondoms, I did get a little thicker, but its just the natural bogy reaction to be able to take more than 2 black cocks at once! :)

Hi blackmanva804! Haven/t seen you in awhile..I'm still on Yahoo. Which pics do you require?

nice

hey sexy well i think u look banggin keep them pics comin...and u keep talkin to these white boyz that way its the only way they will get the idea lol hope to see u again soon there hottie

Hi Blackcockmaster! Thanks for the compliments! I'm told I was made for black cocks, and it kind of stuck!lol The white guys definitely get the point when they see my pics or talk to me!

Hi Enrique! The curly hair is all the better to get tangled in fingers as my face is hels to a black cock!:)

My info pics..

I crave them being posted and advertised for all black cocks to know where to find me to pump and stretch my face and holes!

She say she wants real? Well here it is!

Heres tha bitchs info pics! I just found them and made a page for all us black cocks!

hey sexy np if its true i say it and damn right u are made for a huge black cock and i so agree damn right that hair is sexy as hell i fucked a red head the other nigth with that kinda hair and i still had some in my fist after she left i fucked her so hard and pulled on it so hard she was such a daddys girl too lol...well sexy make sure u keep them pics comin to keep my big black cock hard maybe some day u can get a hold of it

punishment...

Hey, Smoke,

I'm white, but I'd sure like a shot at "punishing" your mouth, too...make you "pay" for being such a blackcocksmoker...degrade and abuse your tongue and mouth hard...call you some choice names, too, if you wanted...

Interested?

NC

Users who are viewing this thread