Please Fuck Me

• Thread startermudshark
  • Start date

mudshark

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2004
My wife needs to be bred. BAD! Please reply what you will do to her.

here I am

Sorry its my first

third time is charm

here goes

Attachments

• me_187.jpg
    me_187.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 8,339
Reactions: Peachlover and Useyourwife
FUCKEN SEXY AS HELL

LOVE THOSE LEGS AND AZZ,WHERE R U LOCATED?CAN C MYSELF DOING ARM CURLS W/ HER AND FILLING ALL OF HER HOLES W/ BLKSEEDS.HIT ME AT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS LETS TALK SOME

98.9% strong sprem

I can breed that little lady, and give her extra cum to make sure she bred. e-mail me and lets do this.. those legs and that fine ass need some slammin.

very very sexy

Very attractive and sexy lady but you left out your location but like I said she is very hot

get started

What are we wait for? Where are you located

licky licky bang bang

sorry my locaiton is buffalo, but i travel around the US. And can be there anytime

When??

Thank you all for the sexy respones I thought I was fat but everyone has been so nice. I think that is why I like Black Males they have always complemented me,my husband always says loss the baby fat but I just cant. He is always in the house but when he is away he is gone for two to three days. Please tell me what you would do to me when he is gone.

Sorry

Sorry, I forgot to show you this one...these are my favorite shorts he hates them says my ASS is to BIG only niggers like it well now he has me convinced!

Attachments

• ttm.jpg
    ttm.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 7,570
Reactions: Useyourwife
hot ass on your wife..bubble ass ..her shorts are hot

Dammmm the azz is nice,fat and round :lol:That azz needs some seeds in it.Makes me feel like a rabbit jumping from hole to hole :p Fuck what hubby says I/we like what we see,show some pix.Where are located

your wife has a hot body for black breeding

interested

what exactly do i need to do to get a chance to lick that beautiful ass.

LOVE DA SHORTS

Love those shorts too...they would look even better on th floor and you spread eagle in the next picture

traveling stud

hi there luv breeding white sluts like her she's got a pretty ass can't wait to pound her from behind will travel let me know can contact me at acekingjf@aol.com or call me at 917-559-8215.

Sho me more. Hope you show action shots.

She Does Need To Be Bred Bad! ... You can tell by looking at her!

I would love to breed that sweet white pussy :twisted:

Show me that pussy full of black seed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!