• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Please take this poll

• Thread starteracetown
  • Start date
Are you kidding me??????? ^^SPAM^^
(not the original post, good poll)

you can create polls here. you needn't use some potentially virus infected site.

Since ive been dating black men (not totally exclusively,but predominantly for 5 yrs), ive seen them all sizes. overall ive seen some really big ones, but average too, nothing different than white or hispanic guys (cant speak on asians). Havent seen any small black guys. i have seen above average whites, but some smaller ones too.

What does that prove? Nothing really i guess, I just need to get more data lol.

Krista25 said:
you can create polls here. you needn't use some potentially virus infected site.

Guess i should have actually checked out the site... i agree, the poll should have been done here.

I too have seen small black peckers, granted much less than white ones... on average i would also say blacks and Hispanics tend to be bigger. but i have had several 8+" white men... luck of the draw i guess???

I agree with Krista. In my experience there isnt a difference in "size" (or stamina) due to race

The poll option on here are very limited compared to that site which has many options.

I think the results that are most telling are how most women just prefer the look of a black cock to a white cock regardless of size...

The Poll

Nice poll and from the looks an intersting site to drop in on. I myself ( in our limited experience) find the black men I have been with tend to be longer and thicker than the white boys ( my younger days) and a couple men before hubby. The Black color is so different and they way I am taken also. Thanks for the poll I enjoyed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife has been with 12 Black Men since we have been married. She has also been with others before we met. Her Black Lovers have come in all sizes and shades - yes some have even been quite small. The ALL Black guys are VWE is a myth although she says only one was about mysize (5inch hard).

Users who are viewing this thread