• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

plump gf -wanna see more????

• Thread startermajinvader
  • Start date
pimpology101 said:
Imagine that......two of the more caustic posters in the forums think it's ok to disparage and denegrate people under the misguided ruse of so-called truth.

Post pics of yourselves or do you fear reprisals like you dish out? Bet you're both so fugly dogs won't even play with you no matter how many porckchops you wear around your necks!
this fucking faggot right here is an idiot. i have 3 seperate threads with pictures in them so stfu.

Yeah and I've seen one of 'em. Nice teeth!

You keep up with the faggot insults....it doesn't fool anyone--you're attempt to seem homophobic when you secretly crave dick down your gullet.

MandingoNigga is just another hating-his-pathetic-self guy who has been *******. Mommy isn't here to give you a foo foo or a bottle you snivelin' bitch.....better man up!

shut up pimpology, ur nobody to call the shots on who says what. i agree with mandingonigga this woman is a corpulent hog.

I don't give a fuck what you say.....if you morons can't have a bit of decency about yourselves and insist on insulting people merely because they don't look the way you'd prefer then you can just quit crying about it and shut the fuck up. No one gives two shits about a bunch of chicken-hearted bastards whose only purpose is going around hurling insults when they themselves don't have the balls to step up and be real!

YOU shut the fuck up bitch boy!

its everyones right to have their own opinion but i mean come on this isnt the first time i posted here and the people that want to talk negative have
viewed her before and they continue i mean if you dont like it dont look in my my post of her mandingonigga25 was wanting to give her some bbc

but for anyone else that like to see heres some more of her

Attachments

• 100_2149.jpg
    100_2149.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_1938.jpg
    100_1938.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 142
  • 100_2265.jpg
    100_2265.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: Jackndice
pimpology101 said:
I don't give a fuck what you say.....if you morons can't have a bit of decency about yourselves and insist on insulting people merely because they don't look the way you'd prefer then you can just quit crying about it and shut the fuck up. No one gives two shits about a bunch of chicken-hearted bastards whose only purpose is going around hurling insults when they themselves don't have the balls to step up and be real!

YOU shut the fuck up bitch boy!
there's plenty of threads where i gave compliments to women who actually were attractive.

majinvader said:
but for anyone else that like to see heres some more of her

pimpology are u serious man?? u need glasses...IMMEDIATELY!!!

Why do I need glasses? I never commented on her looks one way or another. I'm merely saying that to go out of your way to insult another person is bush-league bullshit. And trying to defend bad behavior with the argument "well, I compliment women who deserve it" is just as asanine and juvenile. Who's to say who is more deserving of common decency and courtesy? Pam Anderson's quite a bit more attractive than Bea Arthur but does that entitle Bea Arthur to less respect? If you think so then my point's proven and you need a lesson in manners.

pimpology

pimpology101 said:
Why do I need glasses? I never commented on her looks one way or another. I'm merely saying that to go out of your way to insult another person is bush-league bullshit. And trying to defend bad behavior with the argument "well, I compliment women who deserve it" is just as asanine and juvenile. Who's to say who is more deserving of common decency and courtesy? Pam Anderson's quite a bit more attractive than Bea Arthur but does that entitle Bea Arthur to less respect? If you think so then my point's proven and you need a lesson in manners.

u are a major, major assclown.

While I prefer pussy to be shaved, I have to say that I really like her, and the tattoos are hot!

If I'm an assclown then you, boomshak, are an assclown's anal wart, fudgepacker!

Hey, listen lads, it's rude to say nasty things, I tend to agree with Pimpology and whilst we all have different tastes in women at least have some respect for others.

Cucking isn't all about aggression, humiliation and belittling people, we're all into fun with different folks.

Me, I think she's got guts to allow her pics on here so give her credit. I'd love to inspect those tats closer

Pimpology relax!! Mandingomoron has always been a fool!! We have come to expect his asinine comments. Laugh at the pathetic creature like the rest of us!

Not the type of woman I go for, but thanks for taking the trouble of sharing her pics

Hello !!!!do you both actually participate and try to find dark meat for her to enjoy if you do and you are in the s,f ca area drop me a line,pictures,video ok horny long lasting dark puerto rican witha lascivious mind and hard body,monoxiv@yahoo.com
Marvin

Diane, you may have a point. But the longer bad behavior is ignored and excused the more contagious it becomes and this site has gone downhill enough. I don't delude myself on being able to get him to see the light and act even halfway human but I can at least drag him to the mat everytime he disparages someone. I guess we'll see who exhausts who.

Users who are viewing this thread