• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

plump gf -wanna see more????

• Thread startermajinvader
  • Start date

majinvader

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2006
if you wanna see more let me know have plenty to share

Attachments

• 100_2123.jpg
    100_2123.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 489
  • 100_2132.jpg
    100_2132.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 594
  • 100_2155.jpg
    100_2155.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 287
how about one with the legs wide open

ok here ya go

Attachments

• 100_2150.jpg
    100_2150.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 828
can the hog at least get a tan?

Man didn't your mommas ever tell you two dimwits "if ya can't say somethin' nice......."

You have to go out of your way to post hurtful and insulting shit and that pisses me off because it's just flat out ill-fucking mannered!

Why don't you two post pics of yourselves or are you too afraid there'd be assholes like you bashing you with every post?

There's enough negativity in life without going out of your way to spread it.

pimpology101 said:
Man didn't your mommas ever tell you two dimwits "if ya can't say somethin' nice......."

You have to go out of your way to post hurtful and insulting shit and that pisses me off because it's just flat out ill-fucking mannered!

Why don't you two post pics of yourselves or are you too afraid there'd be assholes like you bashing you with every post?

I was just about to say the same thing i agree with you Pimp

majinvader said:
if you wanna see more let me know have plenty to share

I'd love to see more of her
I bet she'd look great my dick in her mouth:bj:

yes more PLEASE!!! Yum.

Yea, let's see this big titted bitch with a black cock in her mouth!!

Question But Shouldnt You Have A 6-pack Stomach If You Have It Tattooed

I Thought That Was The Rule Of Thumb Not Sure Just Asking A Question

a bout the tattoo she got that when she was younger and way skinnier

Attachments

• 100_2131.jpg
    100_2131.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 100_1956.jpg
    100_1956.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 143
hello out there !!!!!san francisco bay area !!!!!!!!!!!!

hello !!!!!to all couples and ladies with a penchant for dark complected,sensuous latinos,single,safe,fun and kinky latino in the s.f california area, available for fun,frolic,knk and more,have a penchant for couples and groups inter-racial sex,debauchery,cuckolds more than wellcome,athletic,attractive,discreet and long lasting with sensuous hands and user friendly member,lets get together and party,all limits respected and explorationand sensuous good times to be had,white women my predilection,hubby not an issue, the more the merrier either group activities as wel as more intimate encounters(couples,threesomes,wife sharing) contac me at monoxiv@yahoo.com.......... s.f and neighboring areas can host and travlel.......shall we begin !!!!!!

Marvin

contact me at monoxiv@yahoo.com if you'll like a picture,,,till then have a good time and dont forget about your friends

Marvin

get back to us when you get her blacked and have photo'ed the action!

pimpology101 said:

aren't yall tired of bitching when i say something that needs to be said? she's fat and ugly and i'd say it in his and her face deal with it faggot!

mandingonigga25 said:
aren't yall tired of bitching when i say something that needs to be said? she's fat and ugly and i'd say it in his and her face deal with it faggot!

Don't you get tired of flaming people?

OmbraLupo said:
Don't you get tired of flaming people?
as long as these bums keep posting fat hogs i'll keep dissing them. women like that don't need more encouragement to not give a fuck about their appearance and the men who tell them it's okay to look like hogs should be tied up to a car and dragged.

No one said they needed encouraged but they do need left alone. You don't like the way someone looks that's your perogative but when people don't like the way you act it's their's also. And this is not the first time you've shown yourself to be an ass so be prepared to be called on it everytime you act like one. At least by me anyway!

Imagine that......two of the more caustic posters in the forums think it's ok to disparage and denegrate people under the misguided ruse of so-called truth.

Post pics of yourselves or do you fear reprisals like you dish out? Bet you're both so fugly dogs won't even play with you no matter how many porckchops you wear around your necks!

charlieparker

Let's See That Big Fat Titty Slut With A Big Cock Black Nigger Fucking Her In The Ass And At The Same Time Her Sucking Off Another Nigger's Big Black Cock

Users who are viewing this thread