• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Posing nude

• Thread starterslapher
  • Start date

slapher

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 3, 2006
My wife Saly started posing for artists to draw some years ago and she was asked by Henry if she would pose nude,
I said she should pose how ever he wanted her to and although she was shy she went ahead and posed nude at hiis studio,Henry then intoduced her to another artist John who also asked Sally to pose nude at his studio,John wanted to take reference photos and I told Sally that she should let him.
John got Sally to pose for some of his erotic works and as a result he must have a large collection of photos of Sally,I find this a geat turn on!

There are many husbands who would like their wives to pose nude for photographs. I do have some nude photos of my wife which another man took before I met her and I treasure them. I believe it is perfectly normal for a husband to want to display his wife's lovely body to other men, in whatever way he can.

hey, slapher -post a pic of Sally. And guys why not join in and post pics of your wives as well :)

slapher said:
My wife Saly started posing for artists to draw some years ago and she was asked by Henry if she would pose nude,
I said she should pose how ever he wanted her to and although she was shy she went ahead and posed nude at hiis studio,Henry then intoduced her to another artist John who also asked Sally to pose nude at his studio,John wanted to take reference photos and I told Sally that she should let him.
John got Sally to pose for some of his erotic works and as a result he must have a large collection of photos of Sally,I find this a geat turn on!

Although her photos could be shown to others, the fact is that we are all born without clothes and our bodies are not offensive. It is only religion that has tried to make us feel shame about being naked.

I am so pleased your wife, Sally decided to bare herself and give pleasure to these two artists, John and Henry. They gazed and stared at her body sufficiently to paint her from the memory burned into their minds - so "lust" was just a small part of it. They would not have painted her if they found her body undesirable.

Sally is off tomorow posing for a group of matures artists,I know they will be getting her to pose so that her pussy will be on display!

Naturist holidays

Saraha said:
Strong mind pics, her nakedness burned deeply into their brains, never to be forgotten.

Think every couple should spend some time together at places in the world where they can be, daily, as they were born and designed to be. So healthy, if care is taken, to have a whole body tan.

Great opportunity too for cuckoldresses to decide who their partners will be after dinner!

My old home I had enough privacy to exercise my body and relax in the sun without the constraints of clothing.

i posed nude once and some chick by the name
of Sue giggled

h posed nude for a photo shot years ago .private colector wanted some close up pics .took over 100.one afternoon .got paid £50

My wife has never consciously posed naked for any photos, but a few times at the nudist clubs we visit, I knew that some guys were taking pictures, and that we were in them.

I asked one of them, once, if he had any photos of her and he showed them to me. There she was, standing with her tits and pussy on full display for any guy who was lucky enough to get to see them. My own reaction was very positive!

I really like this thread

Of course I love nudity and feel everyone should feel free to be nude wherever and whenever they choose. Misstress danced topless and nude in clubs so it was no big deal. She ask me for the money to pay a photographer it make nude pics for a calander, Of course I did, and boy did I enjoy that calander. She is built

Attachments

• Hood-Chic.jpg
    Hood-Chic.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 539
  • MKB.jpg
    MKB.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 637
Nude Poses

This was Sally posing for an artist who had talked her into going to his studio for an afternoon,he sold the pictues to a private client.

Attachments

• SNV30353.jpg
    SNV30353.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 443
  • SNV30358.jpg
    SNV30358.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 587
I am hoping that Sally gets asked by an old man who lives alone if she will go along and then display her pussy to him!

And she still giggles everytime I mention your name Duke!

Susan's Slave said:
And she still giggles everytime I mention your name Duke!

==========

we dyed in the wool cucks are meant to be the cause
of derisive contemptuous laughter ....not good 4 much else :eek:

I'd love to be fucking Sally, she look's very inviting.

I love this pic, thanks for posting it of her.

Attachments

• SNV30358.jpg
    SNV30358.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 216
Glad you liked the picture,it was used as a reference by an old artist who does erotic works and he said he liked Sallys nipples and said that she had a very sexy cunt and he would like to get her to pose with a male model he used who was gay, but had a very large cock that would look good against her cunt.
One afternoon George the artist told Sally to remove her knickers and took this photo whilst I was sitting drinking a glass of wine waiting for her at his studio

Attachments

• SNV30356.jpg
    SNV30356.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 531

Users who are viewing this thread