• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Posing nude

• Thread starterslapher
  • Start date
mimi27406 said:
Of course I love nudity and feel everyone should feel free to be nude wherever and whenever they choose. Misstress danced topless and nude in clubs so it was no big deal. She ask me for the money to pay a photographer it make nude pics for a calander, Of course I did, and boy did I enjoy that calander. She is built

Is that a punishment WHIP in her hand to swish around the ass of the person with his ass in the air?

For mrslapher, why don't you ask this "old man" if he would like to see your wife naked? He will, of course, say "Yes!"

I have found that in many situations, it is best to be forthright about what you want. I have been in situations where another man would offer to let me look at his wife, and I have done the same.

Something we are learning from sites like this is that there are many, many husbands, possibly even most husbands, who would like to show their wives naked to other men, if the situation was right. Things like posing for art-work or photography, visits to nude beaches, etc. are excellent opportunities for us to show our wives' naked bodies to other men.

The biggest problem I see is that too many husbands are embarrassed to admit this, even to themselves, and most often to their wives. But with other men we should be able to be most open and say directly "I'd like to show you my wife NAKED!" What "other" man would not accept the chance to look at another man's wife's naked body? Very, very few!

kenev said:
i look forward to seeing your wife in the top shelf magazines

Is his wife working for the Playboy Magazine? :D

Pics (fantasy)

The pics would look a little like this I guess :)

Attachments

• aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdHJpcGNvdW50cnkuY29tL3ZpcmcxMDg1L2EwMi5qcGc=.jpg
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdHJpcGNvdW50cnkuY29tL3ZpcmcxMDg1L2EwMi5qcGc=.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 222
  • aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdHJpcGNvdW50cnkuY29tL3ZpcmcxMDg1L2EwMS5qcGc=.jpg
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdHJpcGNvdW50cnkuY29tL3ZpcmcxMDg1L2EwMS5qcGc=.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 182
  • aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdHJpcGNvdW50cnkuY29tL3ZpcmcxMDg1L2EwNS5qcGc=.jpg
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdHJpcGNvdW50cnkuY29tL3ZpcmcxMDg1L2EwNS5qcGc=.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 182
  • aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdHJpcGNvdW50cnkuY29tL3ZpcmcxMDg1L2EwNy5qcGc=.jpg
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdHJpcGNvdW50cnkuY29tL3ZpcmcxMDg1L2EwNy5qcGc=.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 197
  • aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdHJpcGNvdW50cnkuY29tL3ZpcmcxMDg1L2ExMy5qcGc=.jpg
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdHJpcGNvdW50cnkuY29tL3ZpcmcxMDg1L2ExMy5qcGc=.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 222
i too am looking for an artist

My misses went to a adult Uni class and she met a guy there who took her to his house on his motor bike and he took photos of her tits(not face).he fuck her as well ,that was about ten years ago.
Her boyfriend now took one of her sucking him and she sent it to me,that was quite horny but you couldn't see enough of his cock just her mouth opening wide and a huge head in the picture.

Users who are viewing this thread