• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post the last picture you jerked off to!

• Thread starterJaycock
  • Start date
Dick pic some guy sent Debbie. I think shes with him now, she isn't home and her phone tracker looks like shes in a condo.

4.jpg

Debshusband said:
Dick pic some guy sent Debbie. I think shes with him now, she isn't home and her phone tracker looks like shes in a condo.

4.jpg
Fuck that is hot

Reactions: PawgWorshipTX
I have masturbated with this *****

IMG_5762.jpeg

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and MexBP
sephoro said:
very hot! nice work :)
Thank you heaps, hope you enjoyed it

Reactions: sephoro
One of my fav girls to cumtrib, love em b00bies! :)

20230712_185915.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and Jong
  • Love
Reactions: Asiancuties
Ohhhh my cock poured out so much . Wish I cum in my wife’s pussy but she’s pregnant with second child and she’s not home tonight. 🥲 so Jennie gets it tonight

Attachments

• IMG_8287.mov
    38.9 MB
  • IMG_8287.mov
    40 MB
  • IMG_8287.mov
    39.5 MB
  • IMG_8287.mov
    39.3 MB
  • IMG_8287.mov
    24.8 MB
Who likes my cum shot over Jennie? Is it sexy?

Asiancuties said:
Thank you heaps, hope you enjoyed it
I definitely did, I'm a big fan of your work :)

Im thinking of my wife who’s Asian too. We’re Korean, she sits on my face as a lick her pussy and Jennie comes in after a concert. Lol and my wife n I start to kiss her everywhere . We take her shoes off n massage her feet n legs. Moving Upto her pussy n tits.my wife eats her out. As I oil Jennie body with baby oil. My wife’s kisses Jennie on her neck n tits as I pump her .I then cum into their mouths n they cum swap n kiss each other
sephoro said:
You thinking of any particular scenarios when you cum to her?

• Love
sephoro said:
You thinking of any particular scenarios when you cum to her?
I want to cum over her neck. I have a neck fetish .love colour n smoothness . Asian n brunettes with tan skin have the most beautiful necks ever. N chest . I imagine me covering her neck with my cum as she runs out on stage tries to clean herself before the crowds spot the cum on her neck n chest

Almost got caught by my daughter jerking otf to Jennie . She’s like “ Why you watching black pink “? I told her just wanted to see why people so obsessed about the performances. Needed to wait bit before she left. I needed Jennie so bad.

Asiancuties said:
Im thinking of my wife who’s Asian too. We’re Korean, she sits on my face as a lick her pussy and Jennie comes in after a concert. Lol and my wife n I start to kiss her everywhere . We take her shoes off n massage her feet n legs. Moving Upto her pussy n tits.my wife eats her out. As I oil Jennie body with baby oil. My wife’s kisses Jennie on her neck n tits as I pump her .I then cum into their mouths n they cum swap n kiss each other
MMmm that's a hot fantasy! How hot would that be to see in reality - I can understand why you cum so much thinking of it

Reactions: Asiancuties

Users who are viewing this thread