• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post the last picture you jerked off to!

• Thread starterJaycock
  • Start date
adrianlovewives said:
Morning first view

02516.jpg
I can see why , shes hot

Reactions: Paulag
I jerked of this

14433216_1225408390839409_9112546844293934813_n.png

Reactions: laury, DaveJ and bertrum
She told me she had to go to a training seminar over a weekend. I found this cash wrapped in the note tucked down in her overnight bag with all the sexy lingerie she took.

IMG_20230608_113721.jpg

Reactions: DaveJ, bertrum and MajorHorner
Debshusband said:
She told me she had to go to a training seminar over a weekend. I found this cash wrapped in the note tucked down in her overnight bag with all the sexy lingerie she took.

IMG_20230608_113721.jpg
Ho. Ho. Ho

Debshusband said:
I dont know if its worse when she gives it away or gets paid.
MUCH better if she’s paid. A commercial transaction rather than one involving emotional ties.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife
MajorHorner said:
MUCH better if she’s paid. A commercial transaction rather than one involving emotional ties.
Well, shes already told me shes going to visit her sister this weekend. Leaving on Friday, just like last time.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife and MajorHorner
Debshusband said:
Well, shes already told me shes going to visit her sister this weekend. Leaving on Friday, just like last time.
This time when she returns with a bag full of swag, grab 1/2 of the banknotes before she stashes them away. She won’t dare raise a song and dance. How could she without giving her source of the cash away?

MajorHorner said:
This time when she returns with a bag full of swag, grab 1/2 of the banknotes before she stashes them away. She won’t dare raise a song and dance. How could she without giving her source of the cash away?
good idea! She always goes right into the shower so I have time to go through her bags.

Reactions: MajorHorner
Debshusband said:
good idea! She always goes right into the shower so I have time to go through her bags.
Go for it and tell the tale of what happens next and how you get on with having a Ho as a wife.
Albeit a rich Ho.

Wanked multiple times over her legs!
Jaycock said:
Post the last picture you jerked off to. I will start, she made me empty my balls for her.

0A6EF90A-1864-4202-8325-A863F1C026A6.jpeg 1555AB4C-F3E8-40EE-BA9E-71E9DC8BE2A5.jpeg

D7A619F6-8980-4BDE-98B8-FD0335B93ADD.jpeg

Reactions: laury, DaveJ, bertrum and 1 other person
MajorHorner said:
Go for it and tell the tale of what happens next and how you get on with having a Ho as a wife.
Albeit a rich Ho.
I was snooping around in her bathroom and found a nearly used up tube of vagisil. She must have had some discomfort after her last big weekend. I know it wasnr from me, I havent been there for a long time.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife and MajorHorner

Users who are viewing this thread