• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post the last picture you jerked off to!

• Thread starterJaycock
  • Start date
Debshusband said:
I was snooping around in her bathroom and found a nearly used up tube of vagisil. She must have had some discomfort after her last big weekend. I know it wasnr from me, I havent been there for a long time.
Or perhaps more guys turned up than she expected?

received_133572596398089.jpeg

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, DuceCock, Stephengrant and 2 others
They are massive

Last edited:
Reactions: DuceCock, laury, Darkwingcuck and 2 others
MajorHorner said:
Deb left earlier today than I thought she would, about 9:00, I was working. Her phone and car tracking showed that she was at a apartment or condo complex. Her car is still there ( I drove by and checked) but her phone moved after a couple of hours. Now it looks like she is at a Hilton not that far away, nowhere near the 3 hour drive to her sisters.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife and MajorHorner
Karlcul said:
This tasty gif i made a few years back

IMG_7469.gif
LOVE watching cum dripping from a big cock into a cum *****’s mouth. The only thing better is watching MANY cocks dripping with cum, pumping their cock juice into a cum *****’s cockhole mouth. And, like a good slut, she’s swallowing all of it!

Reactions: MajorHorner and hikawade
Cumeatingwife said:
LOVE watching cum dripping from a big cock into a cum *****’s mouth. The only thing better is watching MANY cocks dripping with cum, pumping their cock juice into a cum *****’s cockhole mouth. And, like a good slut, she’s swallowing all of it!
The other thing I like about this GIF, is that the cock’s owner has his fingers on, and in, the cum *****’s pussy/pussyhole. Stroking your cum spewing cock into a cum *****’s mouth while playing with that wet twat between its (“it’s” being the cum eating cum *****’s) legs is how its supposed to be.

Reactions: MajorHorner
Laury

b0278a0.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ and ElleDevyneFan
MajorHorner said:
Deb called last night ans said she was going to stay a few more days. Her tracking shows that she has moved from the Hilton to the Budget Inn. Still not anywhere near her sisters house.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife
Debshusband said:
Deb called last night ans said she was going to stay a few more days. Her tracking shows that she has moved from the Hilton to the Budget Inn. Still not anywhere near her sisters house.
Fuck. From High Rollers at the Hilton to cheap boys at the Budget.
Perhaps she likes a bit of cheap rough??
Rough as in not sophisticated, NOT as in rough treatment!,

alyhotpsy said:
I would love to cum inside both!
Would you have them both at the same time or on different meetings?
Would they tell your wife or even each other?
alyhotpsy said:
I would love to cum inside both!

alyhotpsy said:
I would want them seperate. Which one do you like better?
The dark haired one on the left. She looks really confident and ready for a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread