• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post your girl if you want another man to stroke to her

  • Thread starterDukes
  • Start date

Dukes

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 20, 2022
246
826
93
27
Any guys want another man to stroke or cum to your girl. Post it here and let’s get some guys using your girl.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: SexywifeKelly, dogofthenight, MasterNick and 39 others
Here’s a few I’ve gotten the pleasure to fuck.

FE0BFAAA-FF4D-4B0D-B8EA-C15FD0723F30.jpeg 08A1FE29-8653-4D19-A7FC-B2222F09632B.jpeg 95431CB7-597D-415F-9AA3-90F101FE76E9.jpeg CAF58F90-22BF-43AE-A0EF-4D989DDC942E.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Progoman, BadHusband, Cucksworth and 115 others
A little more enticing to hopefully get this thread going

CCC3E048-0094-461F-B8A3-E546FE4E2F47.jpeg CBBBF4F1-B7B9-4BFE-BE65-383472F8E31B.jpeg 4F954615-24FE-40A6-B8A9-FC87DEDCBD88.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Progoman, BadHusband, hornytrucker and 111 others
my wife, i love to see her covered with cum

IMG_20170728_165958017_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg IMG_20170728_170008116.jpg IMG_20170728_170048776.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: CreampieBull, silverwater, Smokexxx and 47 others
Axuba said:
my wife, i love to see her covered with cum

IMG_20170728_165958017_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg IMG_20170728_170008116.jpg IMG_20170728_170048776.jpg
I’ll stroke for your wife. Does she love other mens cum?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Alexi, Bnwoslave, Milkymilf and 1 other person
Dukes said:
I’ll stroke for your wife. Does she love other mens cum?
yes, a lot if you see our profile you can see how much she loves other's mens cum
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Frustratedhub, LoveCumSluts, Bnwoslave and 5 others
Axuba said:
my wife, i love to see her covered with cum

IMG_20170728_165958017_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg IMG_20170728_170008116.jpg IMG_20170728_170048776.jpg
This stroke goes out to your wife!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1430.MOV
    5.5 MB
  • Like
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: par011, Dagnabit, Alexi and 14 others
Axuba said:
my wife, i love to see her covered with cum

IMG_20170728_165958017_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg IMG_20170728_170008116.jpg IMG_20170728_170048776.jpg
Come on let’s get some more guys stroking for her
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: disnutts, Bnwoslave, Wyfwatcher and 2 others
  • Like
Reactions: grayblue, Roscoemadcap, macsy and 3 others
DirtyslutSue said:
Watch me playing with my titt and nipple x
Get after it. Hope someone uses you
 
Get after it

QMtEflM.jpg IVTlM.jpg ZjJp08A.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: ishsues, justabiguy, sluthunt and 46 others
Dukes said:
Here’s a few I’ve gotten the pleasure to fuck.

FE0BFAAA-FF4D-4B0D-B8EA-C15FD0723F30.jpeg 08A1FE29-8653-4D19-A7FC-B2222F09632B.jpeg 95431CB7-597D-415F-9AA3-90F101FE76E9.jpeg CAF58F90-22BF-43AE-A0EF-4D989DDC942E.jpeg
Wow love to do her in all holes as she looks amazingly hot and sexy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alexi, TrueredWife, Jambon and 4 others
Dukes said:
A little more enticing to hopefully get this thread going

CCC3E048-0094-461F-B8A3-E546FE4E2F47.jpeg CBBBF4F1-B7B9-4BFE-BE65-383472F8E31B.jpeg 4F954615-24FE-40A6-B8A9-FC87DEDCBD88.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 67543753175__61B9636E-DBDA-45A1-B032-E361FAA9FF0F.MOV
    285.2 KB
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: slutwifelina, natptbm, Frustratedhub and 13 others
fuckin beautiful sexy hot body my god look that sexy ass
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Terr and Dukes
I bet that’s one happy cock
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4563.MOV
    1.7 MB
  • IMG_4584.MOV
    330.5 KB
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: FrankieNorth, Bobman, disnutts and 9 others
I’d love to bury my face in you wet hairy pussy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Alexi, Wyfwatcher, NicholasGeorge and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread