• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Posting - The Flood

• Thread starterSandyWho
  • Start date

SandyWho

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 4, 2004
West
www.sandywho.com
Ok, back from vacation. Lots of bugs bites, sun burn, and favorite new rum drinks I have to try making at home.

New posting at SandyWho.Com

sandywho_gallery7-8.jpg

whats in the new drink sandy?
and post us a pic of ur suntan plz

Hi Sparks-

It was called Jamaica Me Crazy and I found the recipe on-line:

3/4 oz. Gold Rum
3/4 oz. Tia Maria
Pineapple Juice

My tan lines were not as interesting as my bug bites!rash.jpg

not a lover of tia maria or pineapple juice myself but the rum sounds nice :)
the lines look nice enough to me hunny nudge nudge wink wink

ps. pic is slightly blurred carnt see the bug bite's but i bet they hurt

sparks said:
not a lover of tia maria or pineapple juice myself but the rum sounds nice :)
the lines look nice enough to me hunny nudge nudge wink wink

ps. pic is slightly blurred carnt see the bug bite's but i bet they hurt

They drove me crazy with itching! Still do. Cell phone cameras are not the best but if you want to see your back, they work pretty well. Now I was sure you were going to ask me about my tan lines in front!:nono:

SandyWho said:
Hi Sparks-

It was called Jamaica Me Crazy and I found the recipe on-line:

3/4 oz. Gold Rum
3/4 oz. Tia Maria
Pineapple Juice

My tan lines were not as interesting as my bug bites!View attachment 33680

That is u? Goddam! I would knock your husband over to jump on top of u!

SandyWho said:
They drove me crazy with itching! Still do. Cell phone cameras are not the best but if you want to see your back, they work pretty well. Now I was sure you were going to ask me about my tan lines in front!:nono:

Hell yes I want to to see those. If u will not post them here just PM them to me.

Rhino said:
That is u? Goddam! I would knock your husband over to jump on top of u!

My Rhino, always the romantic!:love: :love: :love:

SandyWho said:
My Rhino, always the romantic!:love: :love: :love:

U like romance baby? I can do that. U want me to take u out to dinner in a nice restaurant? Someplace quiet where u can wear that nice dress u been saving? We can do that. We can spend time talking telling me all about yourself. I am sure u have led an interesting life. I would love to hear all about it.

U want to dance afterward? We could do that. Something slow so I can hold u tight. I would feel your body against mine under your dress and your undies (if u worn any). I would tell u how wonderful u smell and we would talk more about u.

You want to walk along the beach at night? We can do that after we dance. We can just take off our shoes and walk on the cool sand just u and me. U know what would be nice? If it rained while we were there. We would have to hide under the boardwalk just u and me. I would hold your hand and pull u closer. I would touch your face and tell you how soft and warm your skin was. Then I would pull u closer and kiss u. And kiss u some more.

That is when I would take your clothes off. I would tell u how I just have to see how beautiful u really are every inch of u. And how I had to explore every inch of u and make every inch of u happy.

Then I would give u every inch of me. More then once.

Um, um, um, he does say the sweetest things Sandy.

would you wear a condom

so you went bareback were you on birth control

SandyWho said:
They drove me crazy with itching! Still do. Cell phone cameras are not the best but if you want to see your back, they work pretty well. Now I was sure you were going to ask me about my tan lines in front!

only if you would like to show us all what they look like sandy :bowdown: (plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz) love to see them :yumyum: :pimp: be :heartbrea if you dont

ps. forgot the cherry on top

sparks said:
only if you would like to show us all what they look like sandy :bowdown: (plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz) love to see them :yumyum: :pimp: be :heartbrea if you dont

ps. forgot the cherry on top

Ok, here is the cherry on top.
rash3.jpg

Thanks Sandy for the posts here and your website.

Rhino said:
U like romance baby? I can do that. U want me to take u out to dinner in a nice restaurant? Someplace quiet where u can that nice dress u been saving? We can do that. We can spend time talking telling me all about yourself. I am sure u have led an interesting life. I would love to hear all about it.

U want to dance afterward? We could do that. Something slow so I can hold u tight. I would feel your body against mine under your dress and your undies (if u worn any). I would tell u how wonderful u smell and we would talk more about u.

You want to walk along the beach at night? We can do that after we dance. We can just take off our shoes and walk on the cool sand just u and me. U know what would be nice? If it rained while we were there. We would have to hide under the boardwalk just u and me. I would hold your hand and pull u closer. I would touch your face and tell you how soft and warm your skin was. Then I would pull u closer and kiss u. And kiss u some more.

That is when I would take your clothes off. I would tell u how I just have to see how beautiful u really are every inch of u. And how I had to explore every inch of u and make every inch of u happy.

Then I would give u every inch of me. More then once.

Wow, I never knew this side of you Mr. Rhino. :love: I would say you have been practicing how to sweep a gal off her feet.... and maybe right on to her back.

SandyWho said:
Wow, I never knew this side of you Mr. Rhino. :love: I would say you have been practicing how to sweep a gal off her feet.... and maybe right on to her back.

O I am just full of surprises. I have been at this a while. U did not think I was some amateur did u?

Rhino said:
O I am just full of surprises. I have been at this a while. U did not think I was some amateur did u?
You are full of surprises Mr. Rhino and you know I do love having your comments on my posts so I miss you when you are away for so long. You should start your own thread... would you tell us more about the African Rhino?

SandyWho said:
You are full of surprises Mr. Rhino and you know I do love having your comments on my posts so I miss you when you are away for so long. You should start your own thread... would you tell us more about the African Rhino?

I could but i will not. When a guy is mysterious women come back for more.

Look at u.

Rhino said:
I could but i will not. When a guy is mysterious women come back for more.

Look at u.

Ok, you are right....

Users who are viewing this thread