• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pregnant Slut Wives

• Thread starterwifeykaren
  • Start date
Your daughter and I have some news to share with you, dear. You see, she and I are both pregnant and due at the same time.

News To Share.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cmeinfl`, Maxio, littlec and 1 other person
Love your continuing work and the idea of a mom getting pregnant by her daughters boyfriend

Reactions: midnightfapper and fblrush
Nothing hotter than a preggo slutwife who still fucks other men with her baby bump showing

Reactions: midnightfapper and fblrush
I agree and add that it is even better if she bans her husband from her pussy as long as she is pregnant with someone else's baby

Even hotter if the cuck looks after the kid once it's born, to let mom keep fucking other guys, am I right

Yes the thought of taking the baby, hopefully black, out for walks around the neighborhood to show the neighbors is exciting. Especially when you have to tell them that they baby was not adopted

Honey, remember when Carlos was staying with us last winter?

Only Six Times.jpg

Reactions: Maxio, Gerwin and littlec
So now you know, dear. This baby is not yours.

Waste Management Men.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, Maxio, Gerwin and 2 others
You want to know how many there were? OK, there were five of those black students that fucked me.

Five.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ironscout, cmeinfl`, Maxio and 2 others
Dear, I go in for the cesarean section tomorrow morning, so you better sit down.

Mobile-Home Manager.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, Maxio, Gerwin and 1 other person
Shortly after I bought a local adult bookstore as an investment, I had to travel a lot to meet with suppliers of products we sold.

Adult Bookstore.jpg

• Love
Your pregnant slut wives are my favorites

Reactions: Gerwin and wifeykaren
Oh, honey, can you really blame me? Just look at his cock.

Definitely.jpg

• Love
Loved it. I always tell Chris that she is not cheating if she tells me about it. Then it is simply cuckolding.

Reactions: wifeykaren
Oh, honey, our daughter is so happy! She just did her pregnancy test and it was positive.

Racist Remark.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, Maxio, littlec and 1 other person
Now Charlie, you know it was part of the deal. We agreed that I would be the surrogate mom for Sheila's baby for $25,000.

The Surrogate.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, Maxio, Gerwin and 1 other person
Eight month's ago, my wife stayed with her sister and her husband for a week while I was out of town.

Persuaded.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, Maxio, buds13 and 2 others
Oh, please, Rob. Did you really think it could only be you?

Only You.jpg

Reactions: Maxio and littlec

Users who are viewing this thread