• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Premature ejaculation and cuckolding

• Thread starterFlirty Skirty
  • Start date

Flirty Skirty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2013
Well the other night my wife decided she wanted to tease me by giving me a foot job. I had to stop her the moment her toes touched my cock because I was going to explode instantly. She gave me the "are you serious?" look of disappointment. Since I brought up the fantasy of her cuckolding me, I've been super horny and I admit that the last few times we have had sex, I have cum prematurely even to the point of an american pie type incident. She has generally laughed it off because I can usually get over it and last a lot longer. I tried to explain to her that she is turning me on so much because I can't seem to get cuckolding off of my mind. She smiled and said its probably because she knows all my dark secrets. That didn't help either as it just gets me hornier. She wants me to jerk off and cum before we have sex so that I last longer but I like feeling really aroused around her. I also really think that having premature ejaculation helps with her wanting to cuckold me but I am really not sure. any thoughts?

Reactions: firedogg81
Offer compromise say, good idea but if I cum inside you instead, it won't matter how long I last if I am willing to then eat you clean til I am hard again over and over til your satisfied that might be better.

When she feels that she'll begin to want it more times than you can go. Eventually cuckolding becomes the perfect solution

One of the things that I have heard over the years in therapy, and Mac here understands this and has expressed it here many times, is the way that size plays in to relative philosophies of sexual satisfaction and orgasm. I wish you guys here had the experiences I have had with females expressing great dissatisfaction with a lover with a large penis. When the door gets closed, society's cliches get dropped very quickly. There are a series of reasons they express but the one I hear most often is sheer pain. Just pain. They play along with it during intercourse and in any conversation on the subject but to me .. they express that they not only don't like it, they *HATE* it. I mean .. HATE it.

Now, the reason that this is relevant to this thread is a chance to point out to folks .. orgasms .. both male and female .. are born in intimacy. Intimacy. And most especially so for the female. The connection .. and I'm not talking physical. The connection one person feels to another. Flirty Skirty there that started this thread is feeling a great deal of intimacy with his partner because .. he has told her something that is deep within himself. He has connected with another human.

So many of my patients come to me with these confused feelings about their desires to be cuckolded. They always always always start at the same point: my penis is too small. My wife deserves more. I'm starting to think this whole damn thing is tied to penile envy. At least the genesis of it .. and then other factors take over to accelerate and intensify it. But that's where it starts.

I wish you guys could hear what I hear behind closed doors and in the real world.

Doc

With my 1st wife I was a quick shooter, within 2 minutes of being in her I would cum, juts couldn't hold back. She refused us having 'sexual therapy' also refused to take a lover for satisfaction. Sex stopped, it was always too frustrating for her.

I found a mistress, sex was so different, I could last for hours, literally, can't explain it or understand it.

Needless to say we divorced.
Go figure!

Thanks everyone. Great advice. Being the devious little wife, she has offered me some humiliating options to help curb my enthusiasm. She wants to watch me either give myself a self-facial or a self prostate milking whenever I am feeling really aroused. This would sort of be a 'punishment' for being a premature ejaculator. I am not sure which option is more humiliating. Any thoughts?

i have to admit here, its my P.E that made me cuck and she craving for hard, long fucking cocks

Mac, I think she would find that too pleasurable for me. She did want to make it humiliating. I think her two options are equally embarrassing especially if she sits back and watches. I am sure she would have a good laugh.

She just told me to pick one because she wants me to do it tonight. I am torn and the anxiety is killing me. I'll leave it to the board to decide. I'll do whichever one the first person to reply suggests.

Users who are viewing this thread