• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pumping your cock

• Thread starteryygfitcouple
  • Start date
He loves sucking cock! He will even go out on his own and suck dick. He will normally get with married guys who are not getting it from their wives and be their personal cocksucker.

• Love
Reactions: BILLD and hyperxguy
MatureHollyandCuck said:
He loves sucking cock! He will even go out on his own and suck dick. He will normally get with married guys who are not getting it from their wives and be their personal cocksucker.
Nice! That a wonderful service he provides! There are a lot of us who need that!

Rockford said:
Yeah it works! I just enjoyed pumping and did it for years. Kinda created a monster! Now my wife complains my dick is too big!

I started pumping at 6.5 long and a 2 inch girth.
Today I’m 7.5 long with a 3 inch girth! Huge girth but really streaches a pussy!
Can pumping dick with a penis pump make your dick bigger?

MatureHollyandCuck said:
That's hot, I could use a blow job from him as my wife is basically asexual now.

Reactions: Lmkjdy
Rockford said:
I’ve often thought if a guy with a small dick fucked my wifes ass first I bet she could stretch her ass hole so that she gradually got used to butt fucking! I know that the first time I got butt fucked it hurt like hell but the more I did it the more relaxed my ass became until now I can get ass fucked with big black cock with no problem.
I think you have a solution! She like the feeling of my finger in her ass. Is you dick about the size of a finger? Maybe we can make an arrangement!
Not much bigger,i call it a training cock for assholes,5inch and not very thick,first timers seem to love it and i am sure your wife will,but i would want to take your ass too.

Reactions: BILLD
hyperxguy said:
That's hot, I could use a blow job from him as my wife is basically asexual now.
I’m sure he would take care of you. For the last 7 months or so he hasn’t had any

Reactions: BILLD and hyperxguy
LoveCumSluts said:
Having a long cock is great but a long cock with girth is even greater.
There's no greater site than seeing a woman's mouth or pussy stretched open to take such a huge, girthy cock.
Even one in her asshole is fantastic too !!
Thick veiny cocks look like a proper cock ready to demolish any woman's holes, accompanied by huge balls to blow a big messy load all over her face and in her mouth or even fill her pussy and asshole to the brim.
Nice 👌

Reactions: MatureCockWhore
MatureHollyandCuck said:
I’m sure he would take care of you. For the last 7 months or so he hasn’t had any
Good

Pumping...

Picture 107(2).jpg
Picture 112(2).jpg
Picture 108(2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Nazareth
Hubby has a nice cock. Not too big, but not small either.
I can see him satisfying both men and women, as well as himself.

And apparently, he's pretty much game for anything. My Favorite! 🤩

• Love
Reactions: hyperxguy

Users who are viewing this thread