punishing white pee pees

• Thread starteramberforbbc
  • Start date
she likes to make me sit bare bottom in the fresh snow in the winter to cool down after I shave and then laughs at my shrivelled clit

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c, leahswannabe, sissiboi and 3 others
Dear Mistress Amber,

this sissy loves her pathetic little sissy clit and her "ovaries" to be bound very tight ... while a big butt plug is showing her what size a real Cock should have... This way she simply feels the best that she isn't a male at all ... and that she should pray for a nice Big Black Cock to fuck and to satisfy her beloved Mistress Wife...!

Curtsey,
sissy moan

amberforbbc said:
Do any of you cucks like cbt? It seems to be common amongst many cucks. I’ve always had a fantasy switching small white penises with a ruler or something similar as punishment for not being adequate. How would you have your inferior little dickies punished?

Reactions: sissiboi
maresi simone said:
Dear Mistress Amber,

this sissy loves her pathetic little sissy clit and her "ovaries" to be bound very tight ... while a big butt plug is showing her what size a real Cock should have... This way she simply feels the best that she isn't a male at all ... and that she should pray for a nice Big Black Cock to fuck and to satisfy her beloved Mistress Wife...!

Curtsey,
sissy moan
o yes tightness for sissi's tight clit and ballsack what little there is of both and a nice fat butt plug to give a waddle so takes whatever malenesss their might be if any at all is left...The Big Black Cock cements it all together.

Reactions: maresi simone
One way my wife treats her sissy's clit

Attachments

• 23513008_28111-55822079759.744658.mp4
    30.7 MB
Reactions: FergusT, CharAnn, sissiboi and 4 others
amberforbbc said:
Do any of you cucks like cbt? It seems to be common amongst many cucks. I’ve always had a fantasy switching small white penises with a ruler or something similar as punishment for not being adequate. How would you have your inferior little dickies punished?
My wife punishes my little dinky when her boyfriend hasnt fucked her in a few days, she says its dinkys fault her pussy needs big cock because .its small and limp, she often slpaps my little dink, and even slaps my little balls calling them pathetic, and reminding me that she prefers big cock still more slaps my balls ache,, yet i have a leaking little boner

Reactions: natasnaikul and leahswannabe
If I cum without permission I get my balls whipped.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, leahswannabe and littlemanswife
ercuck13 said:
One way my wife treats her sissy's clit
my wife does the same thing,,i get this instead of blow jobs,,it still gives me a little boner,,

Hercuckobeys said:
i was instructed to use cold water now on my ball sac to make it shrivel as much as possible
my wife is same way she likes to giggle at my little dinky after cold shower

One of the best ways to punish a cock is to rub stinging nettles on it. Depending how much you push it onto the cock the tingling sensation can last for hours ....

Reactions: leahswannabe
My wife love to spank my dick and balls with a leather paddle, that about an inch wide and about 12 inches long. She had me configure a wall mounted chair with stirrups. My arms are tied above my head, legs are tied really wide apart. She then slaps my dick and balls. She’s gaged me the last few times, and the impact and length of time keeps increasing. She used a flogger the other night. And had me modify the seat, cutting out an area where my balls hand. The seat is now practically two boards that my ass cheeks rest on. She has access to my ass now as well.

Ball stretching...

DSCN1434 (3).JPG
IMG_0131 (2).JPG
DSCN1375 (2).JPG
DCP_0783 (5).JPG

Reactions: natasnaikul
Being an object of abuse is a dream

Reactions: natasnaikul