• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pure Interracial Amateur Vids

• Thread starterxander
  • Start date
X

xander

I'm interested in TRADING or SELLING my ADULT HOMEMADE INTERRACIAL AMATEUR VIDEOS-All of the tapes are AMATEUR and they are of ATTRACTIVE WHITE WIVES with their BLACK LOVERS.

I have a lot of HUBBY INVOLVEMENT Vids where HUBBY is SEEN WATCHING in AWE, HUBBY JOINS IN, and/or where HUBBY ENCOURAGES. I have CUCKOLD Vids, including where HUBBY CLEANS UP. I also have GROUP GANG BANG INTERRACIAL, ANAL INTERRACIAL, INTERRACIAL SWING CLUB, INTERRACIAL HOUSE/MOTEL PARTIES, and INTERRACIAL THEATRE/OUTSIDE Vids. The only types of Vids I have are ADULT HOMEMADE INTERRACIAL AMATEUR and expect only the same type if trading.

I have EIGHT SAMPLE TAPES of the BEST vids in my collection. I am very trustworthy and reliable and I could provide references.

IMPORTANT: You must be 21 yrs of age or over-I have a Safe Information Request form to complete if you agree.

If interested, please e-mail me directly on my AOL e-mail (alexvids) for information.

Thank you.
Alex

videos

Hey, there more to your address than alexvids. I am interested, Post me full e-mail address

Pure Interracial Amateur Vids Update

I'm interested in TRADING or SELLING my ADULT HOMEMADE INTERRACIAL AMATEUR VIDEOS.

All of the tapes are AMATEUR and they are of ATTRACTIVE WHITE WIVES with their BLACK LOVERS.

I have the following types of vids in my collection:

HUBBY INVOLVEMENT Vids where HUBBY is SEEN WATCHING in AWE, HUBBY ENCOURAGES, HUBBY HELPS OUT, and/or where HUBBY JOINS IN.

CUCKOLD Vids, including where HUBBY CLEANS UP.

INTERRACIAL SWING CLUB Vids.

INTERRACIAL HOUSE/MOTEL PARTY Vids.

INTERRACIAL THEATRE/OUTSIDE Vids.

GROUP GANG BANG INTERRACIAL Vids.

CREAM PIE/KISSING/ORAL/NO CONDOM/ANAL/DP, etc. INTERRACIAL Vids.

The only types of Vids I have are ADULT HOMEMADE INTERRACIAL AMATEUR and would like only the same type if trading.

I have NINE SAMPLE TAPES of the BEST vids in my collection. I am very trustworthy and reliable and I could provide references.

IMPORTANT: You must be 21 yrs of age or over-I have a Safe Information Request form to complete if you agree.

If interested, please e-mail me directly on AOL (alexvids@aol.com) for information.

Thank you.
Alex

Anyone know where you can get this type of thing in the UK pure amatuers rather than pro's, Hubby filming etc???

interracial videos

yes i wuold love to buy some e-mail me your s/n and some pics if you can and also e-mail your list and address please yes i do love white women and black men sex thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread