• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pussies! Hairy of shaved?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
I am 57 years old and prefer a shaved pussy or one with a small amount of trimmed hair. Especially true if the woman has coarse hair, I want it gone. Soft hair and not-so-thick hair shafts is OK if left a little up high on the bone.

I absolutely love totally bald pussy, something my wife always has. But it hasn't always been like that. Before she became a hotwife she shaved, but left a little to much hair above her lips for my taste. No landing strip but lots more. A big triangle above her pussy lips for most of the year. When June came and she shaved it all off I was happy like a child on Christmas Eve. She would usually sigh and say that she looked like a child and she couldn't understand why I loved her that "kinky" way.
I begged her to do a landing strip and she said no, she liked her hair down there, exept for bikini season.
She then became a hotwife in the summer and got so many compliments for her bald pussy that she has shaved it all for several years now. My requests for a small tiny landing strip is always rejected, she will stay bald she says. She is thinking of having laser treatments to have it permanently removed, but hasn't decided yet.

So in a sort I got what I wanted, she is totally shaved now always, but its not for me. I still prefer thee bald look but it would be hot with a small change once in a while, like alternating between a landing strip and bald, but its her pussy, and her choise so now she will always be bald. At least she says so.

Reactions: JohnLondon
Thanks to all who responded. It is as I has suspected: that there is no complete consensus on whether or not pussy hair is desireable.

I will tell this true story. At a nudist club my wife and I visited, I noticed that most of the women were shaved. When I mentioned it to one of the husbands, he told me that there was a man at the club they called "The Barber" and that he would shave the pussies of any of the women who wanted it.

He was an "older" guy, who really had been a professional barber, and he had a table set-up in the club room, where he would let the lady get up on the table, on her back, then proceed to remove all the hair from her pussy while her husband, or whomever else might be in the room, watched!

There's a bit more to this story, but it can wait.

love a hairy pussy

I prefer hairy pussy but being a cuckold husband I have to remove all my pubic hair from my cock and balls.

Eerect said:
I prefer hairy pussy but being a cuckold husband I have to remove all my pubic hair from my cock and balls.
The removal of your hair is done to keep you aware that your owned and have no rights in this matter

Reactions: Eerect
I prefer a shaved pussy, I don't like it when it's hairy. My wife's lover however prefers a hairy pussy. So my wife keeps it hairy.

JohnLondon said:
I prefer a shaved pussy, I don't like it when it's hairy. My wife's lover however prefers a hairy pussy. So my wife keeps it hairy.
She knows to do whatever her bull wants

Reactions: JohnLondon
yakman said:
She knows to do whatever her bull wants
And I think that's important and how it should be. Although I don't like the hair itself, I do think it's hot that she takes his preference more seriously than mine. Even though she knows I really don't like it the way her lover prefers it. But he wants it hairy so he gets it hairy, and I simply have to deal with it whether I like it or not. I feel like it puts me in my place as a cuck. And most of the sex my wife and I have is me giving her oral, so the hair really makes a huge difference for me.

I think it isn't uncommon that hotwives change their pubic hairstyle to what their lovers/bulls prefer, although in most of the cases it's probably that their husband likes hair and that their lover/bull wants it shaved, so the hair will go away. For me it's the opposite. My wife always used to be shaved smooth and now she has a big full bush.

Last edited:
Shaved at least but waxed is best. I hate hair in my mouth.

Shaving helps to keep the couple on focus, as to who's cunt it is, and proves your willingness to please and serve

Buckeyes1 said:
I too perfer the natural look. Shaved pussies make me feel like I'm looking at an underage girl....:eek:
There is a taboo to shaved

Shaved

prefer shaved waxed or trimmed short

Ppurvis said:
There is a taboo to shaved
No different than why men started shaving during the Roman Era--men wanted to look younger. Removing hair where it develops at puberty is something to look younger, like blush as makeup--to give a healthy glow to the cheeks. The entire point of men shaving faces and women shaving legs and armpits began in order to look younger and more appealing to prospective mates. Most men who like shaved legs and pubic areas aren't wanting a woman to look like a ten year old--but they do like the more youthful look.

both my Wife and i are shaved clean, Wife is not a hair lover at all, doesn't even like Her lovers to have chest hair

Much prefer shaved, but hair is ... ok

Son of John said:
I would like to know how the other men feel about whether or not a woman's pussy is hairy or shaved.

Myself, I prefer the "natural" look, with a thick dark growth of hair all over her nether region. The first woman I saw naked, when I was a teen-ager, had a thick patch of hair on her cunt. And, a year before that, at a public swimming pool, I saw a woman with strands of black hair stickiing out of the leg openings of her swim suit.

To my way of thinking, the hairier the better! When I have a lady's clothes off, and her legs spread, I love to look down at a thick patch of untamed growth just before I shove my cock in her cunt!

Now, how do YOU feel?
I prefer hairy. What do you think of my wife

2555.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread