• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

pussy hair or shaved?

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date
notsoinnocentgirl has a perfect muff....light to moderate hair is all very nice. completely shaved is a turn off...

Thanks!

Glad u liked it.

Attachments

• 3-26-06 016 crop2.jpg
    3-26-06 016 crop2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 387
notsoinnocentgrl1980 said:
Here's how I roll...
just love the way you have it.... well trimed hair

Thanks again

Thanks again to my fans, where are you guys from?

notsoinnocentgrl1980

shaved pussy a must

my gf keeps me shaved also. We shave in the evenings after dinner and it usually leads to a good fuck. I like the feel of just our skin rubbing when we are close. My buddy's at the gym think I'm crazy, even though most of them are trimmed very close

Attachments

• e053[1].JPG
    e053[1].JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 184
My hairy pussy!

I sometimes cut back to a landing strip! :flash:

Attachments

• lyn123.jpg
    lyn123.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 374
bluecollar said:
my gf keeps me shaved also. We shave in the evenings after dinner and it usually leads to a good fuck. I like the feel of just our skin rubbing when we are close. My buddy's at the gym think I'm crazy, even though most of them are trimmed very close
You could of showed your GF shaved cunt instad of your white ass and nuts a hanging. I wonder how you and your BUDDYS at the gym work out.

Way to kill a good post!

Thanks blue collar for killing a good post. Ever think the women here wanna see black men and not your gay white butt?

What can I say, I'm use to it hairless now

bluecollar said:
shaving after dinner,thats disgusting,everyone knows your supposed to shave your nuts before dinner lol

"landing strip"

I have always shaved everything except for a little strip above my sweets spot.

well maintaned triangle

i have only been fortunate enough to be with five different black men (so far, lol) and they have all seemed to like my bush. a couple of them seemed to take great interest in finding out my natural hair color which obviously would have been tough to do had i been shaved.

I won't touch a bald pussy. Gotta have a landing strip or something. Completely shaved pussy looks groos plus it makes me feel like the chick's a child and I aint into pedophilia!

I am allowed to upkeep the two stripes on her pussy. Very sexy looking and different. Her men love it.

try it

Bald is Beautiful

still getting my brazil ty waxed smooth and love it:love:

Nice bush

I love a nice bush, but not one growing out of control. My X have a perfect bush. It was a nice triangle and not too thick so you could see her puffy pussy lips.:love: Here is a picture of a pussy that looks like hers except her pussy was light brown in color, that's when it wasn't covered in someone's cum.:yumyum:

Attachments

• Pussy1 wants a BBC.jpg
    Pussy1 wants a BBC.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 141
maybe saw ultimate

met this wife for first time, she was very dark haired brunette, she told me she had a surprise for me...she trimmed her pussy into a BLACK SPADE..now that was hot. should have pic to post of that soon

Diamond Maker, that sure is a nice pussy you have posted

Users who are viewing this thread