• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

pussy hair or shaved?

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date

Pooch

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
the Brazillian totally shaved pussy wave seemed to hit in the late 90's and wow what a turn on that was, but now i'm tired of it, and enjoy some hair. Lately im seeing more and more fully bushes posted here (hair..lol) and must say how nice. I'm interested in what you all think hair, or shaved. Personally my favorite now is shaved smooth around the lips with a trim on top or better yet a landing strip. ladies want your feedback too!

a heart-shaped patch shaved close, perched above and pointing down to the package is one of my favorite antidotes to the bald-baby-doll-blues.

i like both... i keeep my girlfriend hairy for 2 weeks and shaved her for 2 weeks.. how about of both worlds

Shave that stuff it looks better and is more clean that way

Au Natural....the only way to fly...

...as for the cleanliness remark, it goes without saying that simple hygiene is in order...whether bushy or bald.

dfinitely like a nice bush. not hair down to the legs obviously, it has to be neat, but not as small as a light sliver. bald is a turn-off

just a little landing strip above the the pleasure hole is all i need :),

i prefere landing strip, shaved lips

I prefer WFs neatly shaved!

white females look more sexy when they have shaven their pussy

I'm old school, I like the bush!!

Shaved or Unshaved !

I have shaved for years it seem like most black men have liked me shaved !

i love shaved white pussy....feels so good on my tongue : )

any female looks better with at least a partially shaven pussy

is there a better topic

the consensus as i see it is that variety is the spice of life, and like everything else, to each his own. i stated my preference first, but now i must ask the ladies, balls...shaved as i have mine, or hair?

Bush is the way to go. Shaped up neatly.

I love the bush! But don't get me wrong, I don't like a damn forest down there but some hair is excellent and much better than fully shaved!

Shaved completely smooth. And if she doesn't want to do it, I will do it for her.

I am completely waxed

Neat 'n Petite said:
Au Natural....the only way to fly...

...as for the cleanliness remark, it goes without saying that simple hygiene is in order...whether bushy or bald.

I agree with Ms. "Neat"...hygiene has nothing to do with hairy or not - it truly is a matter of personal preference. Personally, I am "au naturale" and will stay that way. I guess I'll be considered old-fashioned and certainly not 'chic' but for me, anyway, the natural look is a classic indicator of a mature, functioning WOMAN (key word here). Yes, I know so many black guys like it shaved - like I said, it's personal preference. But I tend to look at it like this - do I want to look like a 10 year-old girl or like a grown up, sexually mature woman? I don't advocate a bush looking like the Amazon Rain Forest, okay? THAT can be a matter of hygiene in a way. But a nicely trimmed (the edges) triangle of dense, curly hair with swollen labia subtly visible beneath is a sure sign of womanly arousal.

If sex is our God-given gift, then why not go with the other things bult-in to those God-given sexual bodies - like hair... Besides guys, how many of you have beenin a deep, wet tongue kiss with a woman, knowing there's a 99.5% chance of incredible sex and your hand slides down her abdomen and your fingers gently move through that hair...it's the female body's "billboard sign" that you are seconds away from that warm, wet, open tunnel you have prayed for... LOL...and, most likely, when you reach that area, we have begun parting our thighs and jutting our hips out.

Users who are viewing this thread