• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question for the bulls

• Thread starterpurplepegasus
  • Start date

purplepegasus

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2008
Just trying to satisfy my curiosity. :D We hear a lot about cucks who like to suck their wives bulls. Bulls, honestly, do you enjoy having your woman's cuck suck you?

I like it. When you're horny and everyone is "into it" almost anything goes.
db

Hello all,
I'm not a bull, I would like to find a woman who would make me her cuckold partner. That being said, If a guy was to place their penis into a hole and having either a male or female wouldn't make any difference. Like Skin said, "Oral sex is the same no matter what the gender of the mouth is as long as the mouth knows what it is doing." I can tell you this, when I was in my teens,some of my friends I sucked enjoyed my blowjobs better than the ones from their girlfriends.
I don't know why i'm the way that I am. The desire to have my partner satisfied by a guy with a real penis, not one like mine that is like one inch soft, and when it is hard i'm about two and a quarter hard, so having a bull plant his seed is important, and if I need to fluff him, or clean either up I do so because I want to please. Not to mention I like the taste, i've been eating my cream since my teens.. oh well my two cents.

macylay said:
Everyone has their own thing... My hubby wouldn't ever be into sucking a bulls' cock.. He just enjoys my adventures.

Each situation is different. What goes with one couple might be repulsive to another. Flexibility is the key.

I actually like it. It usually puts him into his place. There is no question who is in control after that.

Having said that....it's really dependent on the situation for the couple. That last thing I want to do is put a damper on the evening. :D

latin_bull said:
I actually like it. It usually puts him into his place. There is no question who is in control after that.

Having said that....it's really dependent on the situation for the couple. That last thing I want to do is put a damper on the evening. :D

I like your answer. Don't ask me why this question popped into my head, it jyst did.:D

latin_bull said:

latin bull has it exactly right. if the cuck is on his knees sucking my cock, there's no question as to who's in control in the room. when i first started i figured maybe 1 in 10 cucks would suck cock, but as it turns out i've been shocked at how many are not only receptive to the idea, but SUGGEST it. either way, i like it not only for the obvious stimulation, but also to show my absolute dominance over the cuck. a cuck who thinks he might be even 1% in control of the situation, is not a true cuck. maybe sucking my cock helps erase any doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread