• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question which is hotter?

• Thread starterBottomcuck
  • Start date

Bottomcuck

Love to chat with others
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2019
I’ve seen a lot of videos where the Hotwife tells the husband about the sex with her bull or another man, has any cuck or Husband ever had the bull tell you what your wife was like in bed or what all they did together? What do you think is hotter, hearing her side of the experience, or the bulls?

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny, XXXHWhotwife, edtheguy and 1 other person
Bump

Bottomcuck said:
I’ve seen a lot of videos where the Hotwife tells the husband about the sex with her bull or another man, has any cuck or Husband ever had the bull tell you what your wife was like in bed or what all they did together? What do you think is hotter, hearing her side of the experience, or the bulls?
Not had my wife tell me much, but her boyfriend’s have told me,

Reactions: franklyhorny, JeffCA, lnohhnvm and 1 other person
cuckhubby48 said:
Not had my wife tell me much, but her boyfriend’s have told me,
Nice! What would you rather, hearing from them, or her?

Reactions: franklyhorny
Love hearing from my wife, but hearing from other men I must say is so much hotter.

Reactions: franklyhorny, JeffCA, DaveJ and 5 others
Bottomcuck said:
Nice! What would you rather, hearing from them, or her?
I don’t hear much from her, just now and again, but it’s hotter hearing from her boyfriends ( son of who are my friends, at least in the past)

Reactions: franklyhorny and Bottomcuck
Subsforfun said:
Love hearing from my wife, but hearing from other men I must say is so much hotter.
You would hear from me, but also witness it first hand

Reactions: franklyhorny and MajorHorner
Have heard from both. But honest comment from the bull is much hotter

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, DaveJ, redback and 1 other person
Both...
The wife is always reluctant to share the details, it's always more about how nice he was, and how she enjoyed meeting him..
The bull usually talks about what a great fuck she was, how great her cunt felt, and how turned on he was taking another man's wife and planting his seed deep inside her!

• Love
Reactions: engene, franklyhorny, sc_david and 5 others
Bottomcuck said:
hOTTER FOR BULL TO TELL HUBBY HOW GOOD I am SUCKING AND FUCKING BULL.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, DaveJ, lnohhnvm and 2 others
my wife never provided many details. i'd be happy to hear from bull & hope he would be, very, descriptive.

the most i ever heard from wife is....i sucked his dick & we fucked.

Last edited:
My wife's told me many times how much she likes her BBC fucking her and they'be both told me how much they enjoy fucking each other while they're fucking, which I like even more.

• Wow
Reactions: franklyhorny, DaveJ, KristinS and 2 others
Wife tells me how and what he did to her. Her bull tells me what she did for and to him. That's when I hear how much she was into it. How she totally gave herself to him. Much hotter to have the bull tell me.

Reactions: franklyhorny, DaveJ, lnohhnvm and 1 other person
I haven’t been that far but much hotter to hear from her bull and be surprised.

I had a guy that I'd go out and have beers with while I talked about how his wife and I fucked. It was a big turn on for both him and her.

Reactions: franklyhorny, redback and Bottomcuck
I always like it when guys fiucking my wife tell me how wet she is, hois she responds to their thrusts and so on, and it IS sometimes hotter than hearing her tell me how great their cock feels insode. I always try to have a conversation with guys afterwards, because yo learn so much from the little things they do that she likes, and you either on't notice or don't realise, and she somtimes doesn't tell me

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, MajorHorner, SirLixxx and 3 others
Bottomcuck said:
i believe as a woman rather that of the man, as a man rather that of the woman :)

Reactions: franklyhorny
007cfc said:
Both...
The wife is always reluctant to share the details, it's always more about how nice he was, and how she enjoyed meeting him..
The bull usually talks about what a great fuck she was, how great her cunt felt, and how turned on he was taking another man's wife and planting his seed deep inside her!
I welcome you to plant and spurt ur seeds in my cervix and womb anytime u want. Cume in me 3 or 4 times. My hubby loves sliding into me after another man fucks me.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, Cuckedboipussy and redback
My wife's lover doesn't know I know. Would love to overhear him talking about how she is in bed to someone else

WiltsHub said:
My wife's lover doesn't know I know. Would love to overhear him talking about how she is in bed to someone else
My hubby also loves hearing from other men how Ithey fucked me senseless.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, WiltsHub, lnohhnvm and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread