• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Question which is hotter?

Bottomcuck

Love to chat with others
Beloved Member
I’ve seen a lot of videos where the Hotwife tells the husband about the sex with her bull or another man, has any cuck or Husband ever had the bull tell you what your wife was like in bed or what all they did together? What do you think is hotter, hearing her side of the experience, or the bulls?

Last edited:
I’ve seen a lot of videos where the Hotwife tells the husband about the sex with her bull or another man, has any cuck or Husband ever had the bull tell you what your wife was like in bed or what all they did together? What do you think is hotter, hearing her side of the experience, or the bulls?
Not had my wife tell me much, but her boyfriend’s have told me,

Both...
The wife is always reluctant to share the details, it's always more about how nice he was, and how she enjoyed meeting him..
The bull usually talks about what a great fuck she was, how great her cunt felt, and how turned on he was taking another man's wife and planting his seed deep inside her!

hOTTER FOR BULL TO TELL HUBBY HOW GOOD I am SUCKING AND FUCKING BULL.

my wife never provided many details. i'd be happy to hear from bull & hope he would be, very, descriptive.

the most i ever heard from wife is....i sucked his dick & we fucked.

Last edited:
I always like it when guys fiucking my wife tell me how wet she is, hois she responds to their thrusts and so on, and it IS sometimes hotter than hearing her tell me how great their cock feels insode. I always try to have a conversation with guys afterwards, because yo learn so much from the little things they do that she likes, and you either on't notice or don't realise, and she somtimes doesn't tell me

i believe as a woman rather that of the man, as a man rather that of the woman :)

Both...
The wife is always reluctant to share the details, it's always more about how nice he was, and how she enjoyed meeting him..
The bull usually talks about what a great fuck she was, how great her cunt felt, and how turned on he was taking another man's wife and planting his seed deep inside her!
I welcome you to plant and spurt ur seeds in my cervix and womb anytime u want. Cume in me 3 or 4 times. My hubby loves sliding into me after another man fucks me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back