Raising a Daughter

• Thread starterTex
  • Start date
Yes, great story. wife and daughter getting ll the bbc, Hub and white friend of daughter, lol, with little hard dicks.

Reactions: toolman2c, tusccuckforbbc and lnohhnvm
Wonderful story Very realistic.

BARNY BUMP.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and tusccuckforbbc
I think it is hot that other people think and act like me, I let my daughters start having sex as soon as they wanted it, and when the oldest started dating a black man the other girls followed. which was perfect for me. I am hoping they all have lots of black babies

Reactions: dwflovbbc, Custer Laststand, toolman2c and 4 others
Great story, everything should begin in the family and if you love your loved ones, then you support them in all their desires and aspirations .. Long live the understanding and loving white husbands ...

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Cuteboi, tusccuckforbbc and 1 other person
Many women in our village not only blackened themselves, but also led their daughters to it ....

Reactions: dwflovbbc, toolman2c, Gerwin and 3 others
lnohhnvm said:
Great story. i love stories about white women getting all the BBC they want.

Pete
What is a shame is when a white female wants BBC and it's denied to her.

• Love
Reactions: Helenus, toolman2c, Manwaife and 2 others
that story is so hot, my wife loves black cock but will not get pregnant by black men, I have told her many times I would be ok with it but she just does not want to get pregnant again. our three daughters all date black 2 or them are old enough to get pregnant I have told them that would be ok with their mom and I but so far no grandkids

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: dwflovbbc, Helenus, chelseacd and 3 others
people be wild

rwall said:
that story is so hot, my wife loves black cock but will not get pregnant by black men, I have told her many times I would be ok with it but she just does not want to get pregnant again. our three daughters all date black 2 or them are old enough to get pregnant I have told them that would be ok with their mom and I but so far no grandkids
What is her method of birth control? You could take "some risk" or pregnancy if you like rolling the dice. An IUD is really easy to use and is 98% effective, a pretty low risk, but every time her bull ejaculates in her, you get to wonder, will she get pregnant? A diaphragm is about 85% effective, but sex is interrupted, so sometimes you might miss a spot when you put the spermicide on it. Add to that if she really like sex with black men, sometimes she might say the hell with it and let him slide in bare, if he promises to pull out. At some point, I think most of us have let a guy go inside with the promise he will pull out. Many of them don't pull out and make excuses about how sexy you are and they can't help it, blah, blah, blah. Bottom line is now his black baby-making sperm are swimming around looking to impregnate you. If you get away with it, very sexy to think about the risk you took.

Anyway, these are all things you can talk about with your wife and she can talk about it with your daughters dating black, because I'm guessing she has those conversations and not you.

• Love
Reactions: Helenus, midnightfapper, toolman2c and 3 others
Julie0778 said:
What is her method of birth control? You could take "some risk" or pregnancy if you like rolling the dice. An IUD is really easy to use and is 98% effective, a pretty low risk, but every time her bull ejaculates in her, you get to wonder, will she get pregnant? A diaphragm is about 85% effective, but sex is interrupted, so sometimes you might miss a spot when you put the spermicide on it. Add to that if she really like sex with black men, sometimes she might say the hell with it and let him slide in bare, if he promises to pull out. At some point, I think most of us have let a guy go inside with the promise he will pull out. Many of them don't pull out and make excuses about how sexy you are and they can't help it, blah, blah, blah. Bottom line is now his black baby-making sperm are swimming around looking to impregnate you. If you get away with it, very sexy to think about the risk you took.

Anyway, these are all things you can talk about with your wife and she can talk about it with your daughters dating black, because I'm guessing she has those conversations and not you.
Thank you, we have both talked to them a little, they all still live at home and they know I don't care what they do but none of them want to have babies yet, I am hoping that changes. They all still have their minds set on college, so they are thinking about that first

Reactions: dwflovbbc
So, if they want to be 100% safe, then the pill comes pretty close. If they don't tolerate the pill well (I was on it for years and I would get headaches feel a little nauseous at times), then think if 98% is good enough. If you are on the pill for years and you take a break, you realize how it affects you overall. Also, taking the pill decreases libido. It's well known.

If the pill is a bad option, then an IUD is pretty effective. They could probably be able to take hundreds if not thousands of loads of black sperm, even when ovulating (face it, that's when you most want a black man to fuck you) and not get pregnant. Putting a diaphragm in every time, is really mood-breaking. And black guys don't really like wearing a condom with white girls and the white girls don't really want them to wear one either. So if the women in your life love black cock, there will be times they "let them".

I think you almost have to try being on the pill and being off the pill to understand how it affects you individually. If you do both and see, I think if you're a very sexual woman, you will miss the strong libido that comes from having your own body's natural hormones. If different methods of birth control didn't have advantages and disadvantages, everyone would only be on the pill. One thing I strongly recommend is don't depend on black guys to pull out. Most of them realize that you don't really want them to pull out and you like leaving that responsibility up to them. And given that kind of permission, do you think they would pull out?

• Love
Reactions: Helenus, rwall, midnightfapper and 2 others