• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rapidshare

• Thread starterEnrique
  • Start date
E

Enrique

Is this site free. Why cant i sign up for it?

WHich one do I choose...cogent, telia etc. I can't get either one to work.

Here's a link to a search engine to help you find files on Rapidshare and other share programs. http://www.shareminer.com/ If you use the free option you can only download one file every couple of hours. Get the premium and you can download all you want. Most are compressed and split into RAR files. You will need to uncompress them with this http://www.7-zip.org/ which is free. Put all parts of the downloaded files in the same place and select all parts and use 7zip to uncompress them. Some files have passwords, so be sure to check for that so you can enter the password when asked for it. Some need to be joined back together, and you can google movie joiner to find free ones there are several out there. Hope this helps some.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am doing something wrong then. I can't seem to just "sign up." I keep getting redirected and the process is the most confusing thing we've ever seen.

Enrique ,

please send a screenshot of the redirected page !

Enrique said:
I am doing something wrong then. I can't seem to just "sign up." I keep getting redirected and the process is the most confusing thing we've ever seen.

Enrique said:

The premium costs around $9.00 - $12.00 (don't remember) for a month. Free is limited usage.

I can never get rapidshare to work either. Apart from tonight which is the first time ever that it did what it said on the tin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread