• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

rate her ass

• Thread starterhoxxvoxx
  • Start date
I rate it as a target for cum and handprints. Then she would hold the back of your head while you get in there and lick it. Other mens cum that is.

Can u introduce her to us...and anyway that you post more pictures with this hot wife.

tanboat05 said:
I rate it as a target for cum and handprints. Then she would hold the back of your head while you get in there and lick it. Other mens cum that is.

did you mean something like this

Dunno. Was there a photo in your question? And the originals are gone.

ok recovering back

tanboat05 said:
Dunno. Was there a photo in your question? And the originals are gone.

guess you meant something like this?

or rate these

she was f...ed a couple of hours ago, and was very tired

hoxxvoxx said:
she was f...ed a couple of hours ago, and was very tired

Well both sets are absolutely beautiful. You have a hot wife. Nice legs, great ass.

Now I have to ask you, that photo of her dripping on the same couch she is sitting on in the first photo,is that a boyfriend? And he gave her that load she is showing you in the photo? I love this thought.

Top notch, please leave pics up

1-10 she's a solid 8!

how about this

tanboat05 said:
Well both sets are absolutely beautiful. You have a hot wife. Nice legs, great ass.

Now I have to ask you, that photo of her dripping on the same couch she is sitting on in the first photo,is that a boyfriend? And he gave her that load she is showing you in the photo? I love this thought.

did you like these as well?

and here she is again

playful wife on every means

I was going to say she reminds me of Celene Dion and then I lost it when I saw her being stripped at, what ? a party? She is ONE hot lady. Id love to lick her all over. :)

Users who are viewing this thread