• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real Meeting?

• Thread startercrewman55
  • Start date
C

crewman55

Hi All I Have A Question To Pose To All.HAs Anyone Really Met Anyone Thru This Forum??For Me I Live In the Seattle-tacoma Area And Have Yet To Meet Anyone Serious About It.Just A Brother Thats Really Just trying To Do A little Dance Make Alittle Love And Get Down Tonight!!:D

Any Advice Is Welcome Thanks Forum.

my wife and i have talked with someone on here but i'm not sure we want to meet him. we have met at least 4 guys from adult friend finders and yes my wife did fuck them all and one for at least 3years. so it may take awhile but remember schedules don't always match up and if there are kids in the house as is the case with alot of married couples that can be a problem. stick with it and good luck. also try adult friend finders because you can meet local people as is not always the case on here..............

well thanks for responding to my post lol!! for a minute i thought i sounded strange and your right i didnt think about the schedules or kids.i was on aff but not much luck there as i was hoping or sometimes ppl arent as sure of what they want or looking for on that site.i know that seattle-tacome was one partying place to be back in late 80s early 90s!

hi any1 have any tricks or anything to get yahoo conference (voice chat) to wrk it says reconnecting but takes too long over atleast 2hrs.

i met Mac n Fries ....we compared dicks
and shook hands and that was that

My wife hasn't had much success with forum or 'net dating sites. Out of about 12 meetings only one was worthwhile. However she's now discovered (here in U.K.) various "Divorced & Separated Clubs" She doesn't hide the fact that she's a married but unfaithful wife and to date has had a good number of dates as evidenced by her spunk filled knickers and the abundant cream pies I get to enjoy.

HAs Anyone Really Met Anyone Thru This Forum??For Me I Live In the Seattle-tacoma Area And Have Yet To Meet Anyone Serious About It.Just A Brother Thats Really Just trying To Do A little Dance Make Alittle Love And Get Down Tonight!!i sounded strange and your right i didnt think about the schedules or kids.i was on aff but not much luck there as i was hoping or sometimes ppl arent as sure of what they want or looking for on that site.

We had some success with Adult Friend Finder, it took awhile to find a few that were serious and real, also had good luck at some local swinger clubs,

Re

we have met at least 4 guys from adult friend finders and yes my wife did fuck them all and one for at least 3years. so it may take awhile but remember schedules don't always match up and if there are kids in the house as is the case with alot of married couples that can be a problem. stick with it and good luck.i was on aff but not much luck there as i was hoping or sometimes ppl arent as sure of what they want or looking for on that site.i know that seattle-tacome was one partying place to be back in late 80s early 90s!

Users who are viewing this thread