• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Recognized

• Thread starterTravia
  • Start date
An HVAC guy we used a couple years back recognized my wife. He told me discreetly and didnt make a big deal out of it, aside from the fact he was very turned on by my wife.

LISA B COLLAGE 2018.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SamJohnson, Jaandaj, Caudulist and 2 others
I’d love to have someone know her and I’d help them seduce my wife or at lease jerk into her panties. I’m not into ruining lives but sexual fun. Older men turn me on more that appreciate her small body. I’m sure there are guys who wanted to fuck her on college or school. Redlands area.

Reactions: biguy_15
The idea of showing her off to someone who knows her is hot as hell to me. But also, it depends who that would be. Could be a very fun time or very bad.

Reactions: biguy_15
My ex wife was recognized by a co worker of hers, he was cool and discreet and it was such a rush!!! Still trying to get my current wife recognized. 805 So Cali here

Kinkyyngcouple said:
I’d love to have someone know her and I’d help them seduce my wife or at lease jerk into her panties. I’m not into ruining lives but sexual fun. Older men turn me on more that appreciate her small body. I’m sure there are guys who wanted to fuck her on college or school. Redlands area.
love when guys play with my wifes panties!

Reactions: milfbuster
I wish someone would recognize Stephanie she sells fire equipment and get her to cheat on me so bad and then tell me and show me that they know or fucked her

IMG_1674.png
IMG_1498.png
IMG_1273.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Nazareth and biguy_15
My wife has been recognised by someone who lived near us

IMG_2548.jpeg

Reactions: Nazareth
gbhl44 said:
3 guys from our NJ catholic parish reached out to me to tell me that they recognized my wife from mass on sundays. and how they would imagine her naked and fuckiing when she wiggled her mature catholic ass up to the altar to read the epistle or receive communion.

i ended up trading wife pics and vids with 2 of the husbands, and started chatting with the other guy about my cheating irish catholic wife.

they have never approached my wife, thank god.
cleardot.gif

2 more guys from our parish have now recognized my wife. both were very cool about it, and i have been trading pix and vids with them ever since

njtab01.png

Reactions: Nazareth and SamJohnson

Users who are viewing this thread