• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Rules

• Thread starterrealbitch
  • Start date
Iwashere said:
Hi Chris.

Nice to see you around. Dont mind the stupid questions some villains asked.
Just keep us updated, what's happening and how you doing.

cheers :)

Yeah, you're right. Afterall, his "internet keeps going down lately". :rolleyes:

Hey, Iwashere, I've got some prime real estate in Florida that I'm offloading dirt cheap. You DON'T wanna miss out on this. PM me for details :D

We are taking a break from cycling but keeping the domain sub relationship

Hey, Villain, I've got some prime penis enlargement kits that I'm offloading dirt cheap. You DON'T wanna miss out on this. PM me for details ;)

Villain said:
Yeah, you're right. Afterall, his "internet keeps going down lately". :rolleyes:
See, I don't think that should be an excuse. He should be punished anyway. Definitely a strapon assfucking...or at the very least some teasing and denial.

Iwashere said:
Hey, Villain, I've got some prime penis enlargement kits that I'm offloading dirt cheap. You DON'T wanna miss out on this. PM me for details ;)

No thanks. I'm good.

Attachments

• My thing.jpg
    My thing.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 190
Realbitch,

Re.:

realbitch said:
We are taking a break from cycling but keeping the domain- [dominant-?] sub relationship.

What does "cycling" mean in this context? I assume you and Realgirl aren't on a bicycle tour (or are you...?).

—Custer

Nice fantasy :rolleyes:

I have a request.... I wish you to post some pics of you in panties

That last message he posted was supposed to say we were taking a break I haven't been on in a while and saw this post. It made me smile.

MorganTheCapn said:
There's a solution to this.

Don't use Firefox, use Google Chrome.

This way, everybody winning!

as a computer group Consultant id have to comment on this, avoid googles own Chrome browser, its a huge security risk from anyones perspective, but if one really like that browser, then use the freeware solution called
Iron by SRWare
Iron Browser: A Secure Alternative to Google Chrome
"For those who are tempted to use Google Chrome, but are concerned about your privacy being recorded by Google, you can stop worrying now. Iron browser is an exact clone of Google Chrome, without the privacy annoyance features."
Given googles new incredibly intrusive EULA, avoid their Chrome browser

Users who are viewing this thread