• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Russian slut wife wants the black meat, real baaaaaad

• Thread starterRussianHottie4Blk
  • Start date
R

RussianHottie4Blk

Loves anal, swallows, a real slut....huge rack of tits, long legs. We're looking for a hung black dude (s) to use her like a *****........
Washington DC area.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,912
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,106
  • tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1,571
  • chair.jpg
    chair.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4,740
  • X057.jpg
    X057.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2,607
Fuck!!!

What a hot, hot piece.... lucky dude...and whoever gets to pound her...GLORIOUS tits

Ellington333

This Hot Ruski Really Wants A Gangbang Of About 10 Horny Ex-cons Just Out Of Prison With Balls Aching Filled With Cum To Shoot Into A Hot Cunt Bitch Like Your Wife. After You Could Enjoy One Hell Of A Cream Pie And Some Good Sloppy Seconds

Very hot!!!

Wow, she is very hot!!!! Tell me how did you find such a wonderful woman? Is she one of those mail order brides? If so, I might want to order one for me.

Qban Training for Russian slut!

Hey buddy,

get this slut down to Miami and I will train her to be the puurrrfect slut.. from getting used and abused by me- throat gagged, pussy fucked & ass ***** - to getting loaned out and gangbanged, and cum drenched... get her down here for the real thang!

spaseebo

All good ideas....she's getting dirtier and sluttier by the week, I'm so anxious to have her filled up by black horsedicks and lots of cum. Check out the shot of her asshole full of my sperm....need to gape that baby out, and let some thugs bust a nut inside. Here are some more pictures....get dirty, tell he what you want to do...post some pics of your BBC, and she'll get very turned on. Any photo requests?

Attachments

• ~LWF0013.jpg
    ~LWF0013.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 812
  • ass&thighs.jpg
    ass&thighs.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 808
more goodies

Attachments

• big tit.jpg
    big tit.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 548
  • DSC04730.JPG
    DSC04730.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 881
ready to be used by hung black boys

Attachments

• DSC08948.JPG
    DSC08948.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,072
  • DSC08971.JPG
    DSC08971.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,142
she loves to have her asshole eaten and fucked

Attachments

• DSC08987.JPG
    DSC08987.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,085
  • X045.jpg
    X045.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,060
nothing like hearing that Russian accent and broken english while she's getting reamed up the butthole...."all the way to the balls" and one that comes out a lot, "use this piece of meat"....c'mon, any big dicked black guys in the DC area who need to squirt inside this *****?

Attachments

• X050.jpg
    X050.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 765
  • yummy.jpg
    yummy.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 974
no photo requests? Ok.....cya folks ;)

My wife

Ellington333 said:
This Hot Ruski Really Wants A Gangbang Of About 10 Horny Ex-cons Just Out Of Prison With Balls Aching Filled With Cum To Shoot Into A Hot Cunt Bitch Like Your Wife. After You Could Enjoy One Hell Of A Cream Pie And Some Good Sloppy Seconds

my wife was real turned on by cons, I like the idea of her loorking for them.

RussianHottie4Blk said:
she loves to have her asshole eaten and fucked
id eat that ass just to taste her shit

I'd sure like to hit that thang until you find her the black stud you're lookin for :rolleyes:

I'm white, but I'd drive to DC in a second to eat her asshole.

Simply gorgeous!!! would love to see more pics. You're a very lucky man:p

Would love to

See that ass with a nice black dildo in it...
Even better if we can see her facial expression :p

Users who are viewing this thread