• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Saving Souls at the Prison Ministry

old fred said:
Great story, When I worked out of my home, once in awhile a client would come by and I would have my wife serve coffee, however, she was introduced as a secretary. If the client got into flirling with her, I would tell him that he could fuck her and they would. Nothing like a little surprise.

That is so hot!

Kate and I play a game sometimes when we go out after work during the week. We pretend that I am her married boss and she is a single mom with two kids. It gives Kate a license to flirt with other guys right in front of me. She can dance, kiss the guy, give him her cell number all right in front of me.

A couple of times in hotel bars Kate has gone to a room with a guy while I waited for her at the bar. I was her ride so I had to wait.

I have shared Kate with one of my best customers. He was a married guy married and easy for Kate to seduce right in front of me. He had sex with Kate several times over a period of a couple of years. It was hot being in meetings with him and his staff after he started fucking my wife.

The husbands of several couples we know have fucked my wife. I love being around guys who know what a hot fuck my wife is.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and BigdaddyToronto
Dearest Sandy,
Cannot believe how sweet and understanding you have been to me over these several years. Also great for my mental health. I usually worry more about other people. Another thing is than trans is no longer on the list of abnormal behavior. The DSM.
Finally gotta report thru wt watchers I am down to 150 lb. at 5'9
Luv to All, Heather