• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Saying Good Bye :(

• Thread starterJennifer_Shannen
  • Start date
J

Jennifer_Shannen

On tuesday i went to see the neuro surgeon about the results of my myelgram test.
well the results could have been better and the damage is going to require surgery where the disc is going to be removed and the vertebrates L3 and L4 will be fused into one piece.
this is going to take a long recovery and i wont be on for a long time
so i just wanted to let my friends know and that i luv yall and im going to miss yall

Hello

Shannon,
I've never writtien you, but want to say get well soon and come back to us :)

opps sorry spelled name wrong..lol

you will be back!

Its gonna be a very short recovery...great people like you have an inner strength that makes this happen!

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. Take care of yourself....DC will be here when you're able to get back.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Jenn: kisses to you girl it will turn out all righ

Our love and best wishes to a fantastic lady. Get well soon hon.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you

Jenn,

I read your post and want you to know we will be with you in thought and spirit and we will be here if you need us.

If I can help in any way please let me know.

Paul

Best wishes hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care no sex for a month after it is done. Take care
Muleman

Jenn, I'm sure your recovery will be shorter than u think. Normal lumbar fusions are a common procedure, they will have you up in a brace the next day. and home within a couple days. Hope to see you soon.

Jen,
I know you are rightly apprehensive going for an operation, particularly since it is your first one. However, it WILL work out for you, as it did for my mom, who had a very similar procedure done (and she was 79 at the time...). Remember, mind over matter, and I know you will pull through just fine. If only all youngsters were like you, tomorrow's world would be a better place. However, to borrow the lyrics from a song that I know you are familiar with:

Knowledge is a deadly friend
When no one sets the rules.
The fate of all mankind I see
Is in the hands of fools.
Confusion will be my epitaph.
As I crawl a cracked and broken path
If we make it we can all sit back and laugh.
But I fear tomorrow I'll be crying,
Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying.

Not a very jolly tone to finish off with, but I just know that you will pull through fine. Just remember to pay us a visit when you are well on the road to recovery, and let us know how the dancing on the table went.

xxx

PS. Make sure you are well armed with your favourite Yes songs when going for it! ;)

Very best wishes....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hang in there

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread