• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Seduce my blond wife in St. Thomas

• Thread startersonicsole
  • Start date

sonicsole

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 25, 2004
Looking for sexy blk man to seduce wife at our hotel/hotel bar. Must be drug/disease free and well endowed and a gentleman. email me for specific times/places.

no one going to be in St. Thomas this weekend? email us soon!

ok guys, you've got a few more chances this month. wife will be in St. Thomas alone for 2 weekends in August. Looking to get her seduced by a handsome gentleman in the hotel bar.

please send us a private message if you'd like to meet up.

wow, never thought it would be this hard to find a guy to hit on my wife...

any takers?

PM us for dates/times/location.

thanks

HOT BLACK MALE IN ST MAARTEN

Saw your post and luved the ass...

Am really interested in meeting u sometime in a near future... willing to travel to Meat that perfect asssssss.

About me... 32yo caribbean male 5'11 160lbs babysoft skin and rockhard stamina-filled black dick! check the pic!!!

Attachments

• dick640.jpg
    dick640.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 483
thanks to all the couples and men who replied and PM'd us. wife knows she's in for a surprise now and is very excited.
we're still looking for more playmates!

Attachments

• lowres2.jpg
    lowres2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2,811
wife's on the prowl again. drop us an email if you're going to be in St Thomas...

Still looking for professional and discrete guys, thanks for all the nice comments and emails.

booty.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
just letting everyone know that we'll be in St. Thomas this weekend (Dec 16, 17, 18). write soon for places/times.

Attachments

• 12-26-2004_12.jpg
    12-26-2004_12.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 956
still looking for a guy to seduce the wife... please mail for dates/times/places.

02-29-04_38.jpg

Reactions: xegwei787
Here you go Barbara, I'm hoping to have some photos of the wife in action if we ever find a guy who will actually show up...

Attachments

• stt.jpg
    stt.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 234
I can only imagine your sexy wife on that beach, under the tree, spread wide witn a BBC inside her. Making her feel new sensations...

sonds great would love to meet up your wife she looks great and fine..

thanks jimz and mysterio

well this weekend is another chance for a nice black man to meet the wife, She'll be dressed very sexy in heels, miniskirt, tight top and hitting the bars to show off her freshly waxed pussy.

we'll be there Friday - Monday, so write for details!!

Hey Sonic...long time no see. Man do I wish we could have hooked up before you moved!!!! Wow...she is looking hot...hot....HOT!!!!

-ABT8I-

hi guys, please keep us posted if you live on st. thomas or will be visting overnight. thank you!

OK guys, you have another chance at meeting the wife! we will be in St. Thomas at the end of May. please drop us a line or IM if you want to meet up!!

sonic

Users who are viewing this thread