• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

See the text on the picture

• Thread startermistaP
  • Start date

mistaP

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2004
true

Attachments

• white_wife.jpg
    white_wife.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 4,183
more

Attachments

• in7.jpg
    in7.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 2,712
more

Attachments

• in9.jpg
    in9.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2,520
hope u like this pictures

Attachments

• 3448.jpg
    3448.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,371
:)

Attachments

• hm.jpg
    hm.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2,559

Attachments

• 6405.jpg
    6405.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,785

Attachments

• 7179.jpg
    7179.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 2,340
I love these pics...I found them on some other board...hope it is not a problem to post them here...

Loved these captioned photos! Please post more if you've got'em. :D

MistaP...they're all true and the reason I fuck black! By the way, I have a chocker that says "Black Cocks Only" an points up (mouth.)

Re: reply

juicypussy said:
MistaP...they're all true and the reason I fuck black! By the way, I have a chocker that says "Black Cocks Only" an points up (mouth.)

:) love the bold publicity.

Keep up the great work. That is exactly how white sluts should be treated.

I've got one that i recorded to my computer today from the news on yahoo.It was a college woman being proposed to by a black guy(a college football player,she was a college cheerleader,it's where they met) and being threatened afterwards by racists for doing so.I'll try to post it later.Right now i want to go back and get these for my comp.Thanks for the pics.

Users who are viewing this thread