• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Setting up wife

• Thread starterAmberboy
  • Start date

Amberboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 11, 2022
Has anybody actively set up a guy to chat up and tru to seduce their wife without her knowledge ie when out with mates away at a conference etc and what was your success rate and did she ever tell you ?

Reactions: natasnaikul, franklyhorny, baddy145 and 12 others
Yes, I have and it was a successful set up, she ended up telling me about it a couple of months later. Although I already knew because the guy had told me about it.

• Love
Reactions: Fitter, miko247, natasnaikul and 13 others
Amberboy said:
Has anybody actively set up a guy to chat up and tru to seduce their wife without her knowledge ie when out with mates away at a conference etc and what was your success rate and did she ever tell you ?
I was successful at flirting and fucking a man's wife one night. We arranged to bump into each other in a restaurant and had a cover story that we had worked together and I had been caught in the trailer at a construction site (where he worked) fucking a woman. This made up story got her interest and we continued it to me be in the market for a home (for a relative) in his neighborhood. He said, "hey, let me show you our place so you'll know the floor plan..." I went there and while his wife was in the shower, strippped and joined yet. Later, my cum was dripping out of her pussy. It was a great set up.

• Love
Reactions: CptNemo61, miko247, swingpartner and 11 others
Fuck yeah me too. Would love to set up my hot Manchester friend to be found, sweet talked and seduced into cheating on her boyfriend. If it just weren't so wrong and risky...

Reactions: Beano, beachstone, LozzaNWUK and 4 others
hikawade said:
Fuck yeah me too. Would love to set up my hot Manchester friend to be found, sweet talked and seduced into cheating on her boyfriend. If it just weren't so wrong and risky...
Risk is part of the game lol

Reactions: franklyhorny, Beano, AllenGa and 4 others
Cuckedboipussy said:
Risk is part of the game lol
I know. But she is a friend for real. Wouldn't want her finding out or anything happen to her just want to see her getting fucked like a dirty little bitch...

Reactions: franklyhorny, Beano, LozzaNWUK and 1 other person
hikawade said:
I know. But she is a friend for real. Wouldn't want her finding out or anything happen to her just want to see her getting fucked like a dirty little bitch...
Why you vet the prospective guys as best as you can

Reactions: franklyhorny, Beano, DaveJ and 1 other person
Cuckedboipussy said:
Why you vet the prospective guys as best as you can
Yeah but you never know. I mean it is not that I haven't been seriously tempted from time to time reading all the dirty comments under pics of hers. If there really were a charming trustworthy bull from Manchester UK...
But never quite was enough to really risk it...

Reactions: franklyhorny, Beano, LozzaNWUK and 2 others
hikawade said:
Yeah but you never know. I mean it is not that I haven't been seriously tempted from time to time reading all the dirty comments under pics of hers. If there really were a charming trustworthy bull from Manchester UK...
But never quite was enough to really risk it...
So true.

Reactions: hikawade
Been there done that. It helps if you have a rocky marriage to begin with. She tried black once and was addicted. At that point she didn’t care if I knew. We divorced a few years later.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, miko247 and Amberboy
4u2watch said:
Yes, I have and it was a successful set up, she ended up telling me about it a couple of months later. Although I already knew because the guy had told me about it.
Would love to hear the set up story if you have time to tell us

Reactions: franklyhorny, LozzaNWUK and mrs redback
orlsouthflorida said:
I was successful at flirting and fucking a man's wife one night. We arranged to bump into each other in a restaurant and had a cover story that we had worked together and I had been caught in the trailer at a construction site (where he worked) fucking a woman. This made up story got her interest and we continued it to me be in the market for a home (for a relative) in his neighborhood. He said, "hey, let me show you our place so you'll know the floor plan..." I went there and while his wife was in the shower, strippped and joined yet. Later, my cum was dripping out of her pussy. It was a great set up.
How long did you Good deeds last for? Weeks, months?

Reactions: TrevorTop
Bit different but a guy asked for my wifes email to see if her could flirt online with her and get her to send him intimate pics. I was very tempted but not sure. Anyone done it or have thoughts?

Reactions: franklyhorny, LozzaNWUK, DaveJ and 2 others
Seeker said:
Bit different but a guy asked for my wifes email to see if her could flirt online with her and get her to send him intimate pics. I was very tempted but not sure. Anyone done it or have thoughts?
How do you feel about strangers Tributing pix of your wife. And then meeting up for. him to take pix of her?
They may very well get around to fucking each othe. - how would you cop with some stranger filling you wife’s
twat with his hot sperm?

Reactions: franklyhorny, Beano, LozzaNWUK and 1 other person
Seeker said:
I used to do this on Craigslist for guys just to see how their partners reacted some interesting ones but a lot of guys pretending to be woman just looking for a cock picture etc

Reactions: LozzaNWUK and hikawade
Why not just ask for a cock pic😂.
I thought it was more about seeing if wives/gf would flirt and send a stranger pics I haven't got. Thanks for the info

MajorHorner said:
How do you feel about strangers Tributing pix of your wife. And then meeting up for. him to take pix of her?
They may very well get around to fucking each othe. - how would you cop with some stranger filling you wife’s
twat with his hot sperm?
Thought is exciting, not sure about the reality though. She probably wouldn't but was interested to see if she flirts with guys. Thanks for the reply

Reactions: LozzaNWUK, MajorHorner and hikawade

Users who are viewing this thread