• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sex Education for Cuckolds

• Thread startersissycuck22
  • Start date
girl friend is talking about artificial insemination

Alternative

ralph60 said:
girl friend is talking about artificial insemination

If you think you can handle it, you should discuss with her about choosing someone who physically resembles you and have her try with him to get her pregnant. I know this is what my wife did during the 3 years she was trying so hard to get pregnant and felt my small size was the main reason she wasn't getting knocked up.

Thank you sissy cuck for all of the information

Thanks sissycuck22 for a very informative sex-ed series. I took note of Pic 7 (doggy style) and realise why I cannot satisfy my wife this way with my modest 6 inches. It is clearly a position more suited for BBC !

I've learned a whole lot more! Thanks for the post!

good relevant info, thanks!

perfect education material

... surely one of the best threads of the whole forum if not the very best at all!

No matter whether Y/you are Bull or cucky: Y/you can learn so much and find Y/your true position in the great sexual game...

Thank You very much,
sissy moan

lovely post, saving this to show wify

Love this thread. It's great to have such a detailed illustration of just what your bull is doing for your wife, and specifically how you're failing to satisfy her. Thanks a lot.

cuckold_ninja said:
lovely post, saving this to show wify

Thank you cuckold_ninja for bringing this educational thread to surface again :)

SouthernCuck said:
Love this thread.

Me too !

SouthernCuck said:
It's great to have such a detailed illustration of just what your bull is doing for your wife, and specifically how you're failing to satisfy her. Thanks a lot.

Unfortunately no bull is doing anything to her :(, she wouldn't allow ...
Good news is that I don't believe that I'm failing to satisfy her. That is not the reason of my cuckold-wannabe fantasies :confused:

If all breeding was done by big cock bulls for two generations, it would mean most of the small cocks would disappear naturally by 2050 - then all women could have deep orgams and marriages would be much happier. It only stands to reason that women should be allowed to have fulfilling sexual experiences.

If a husband has a small penis, he should definitely invite some of his handsome work mates to come home and help him out. I am sure that most wives would welcome the extra attention of some horny bulls in a "helping out mood".

Love these three illustrations, to bad they didn't show a BBC in that white pussy, can someone photo shop them?

Attachments

• SexEd04.jpg
    SexEd04.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 76
  • SexEd05.jpg
    SexEd05.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 86
  • SexEd06.jpg
    SexEd06.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
Leave it to my wife to ruin our orgasms but she