• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexual Intimacy Between a Hot Wife and a Sissy husband

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
All Intimacies in marriage are important, and sexual intimacies are especially important.

When a cuckold marriage begins there is no going back. Bull becomes the primary source of sexual pleasure for the Hot Wife, and often for the sissy husband too. When a wife starts having sex with bulls, her piv sex with her husband becomes so bad for her, that 90% of hot women stop having piv sex with husband.
355534.jpgOral sex between a hot wife and husband gets another better dimension. When sissy hubby orally satisfies her wife she has no obligation to do the same or otherwise. She can enjoy oral sex with her husband as much as she wants without any obligations. Full sissyfication (with castration) is also good because the penis ceases to be a sexual organ for sissy, and does not disturb him, so that he may freely devote himself to the satisfaction of his wife. Sissy does not have an orgasm while satisfying wife orally, but he/she has great pleasure.
sample_6895eb5ca44d73cd84c7c25bf6e678849dd1c9c2.jpgMy sissy hubby has been on hormones for a year now. The penis shrank and his male libido went away. He has no more power and desire for piv sex, but he loves to give oral sex to me and the bulls. The night before last he had his first sissygasm while the bull was fucking him, but not last night. These orgasms are rare but powerful when they occur.
Kissing, hugging, bathing together has a positive sexual charge and intimacy.
pic_b787cc8e203a2a2683d73f11de704f1b.jpgIt is scheduled for november 22 bilateral orchiectomy which will free him from the testicles. It's legal, the urologist at the hospital will do it. Do not worry.

• Love
Reactions: Sconisissy, subcuckimpot, nashcouple and 16 others
nikolija said:
All Intimacies in marriage are important, and sexual intimacies are especially important.

When a cuckold marriage begins there is no going back. Bull becomes the primary source of sexual pleasure for the Hot Wife, and often for the sissy husband too. When a wife starts having sex with bulls, her piv sex with her husband becomes so bad for her, that 90% of hot women stop having piv sex with husband.
355534.jpgOral sex between a hot wife and husband gets another better dimension. When sissy hubby orally satisfies her wife she has no obligation to do the same or otherwise. She can enjoy oral sex with her husband as much as she wants without any obligations. Full sissyfication (with castration) is also good because the penis ceases to be a sexual organ for sissy, and does not disturb him, so that he may freely devote himself to the satisfaction of his wife. Sissy does not have an orgasm while satisfying wife orally, but he/she has great pleasure.
sample_6895eb5ca44d73cd84c7c25bf6e678849dd1c9c2.jpgMy sissy hubby has been on hormones for a year now. The penis shrank and his male libido went away. He has no more power and desire for piv sex, but he loves to give oral sex to me and the bulls. The night before last he had his first sissygasm while the bull was fucking him, but not last night. These orgasms are rare but powerful when they occur.
pic_b787cc8e203a2a2683d73f11de704f1b.jpgIt is scheduled for november 22 bilateral orchiectomy which will free him from the testicles. It's legal, the urologist at the hospital will do it. Do not worry.
Great read but can the castration be reversed?

Reactions: toolman2c
Other than cleaning duties, I am not allowed contact with any pussy.

Reactions: chenzouk, maresi simone, Custer Laststand and 2 others
johndoeunknown said:
Great read but can the castration be reversed?
Really? How would you re-attach balls once they are removed and discarded?

Reactions: toolman2c and nikolija
Gracie said:
Other than cleaning duties, I am not allowed contact with any pussy.

As it should be :)

Reactions: leahswannabe
dragana said:
How it should be depends on the wife, what she wants and allows. I lick my wife's pussy, when we're not with the bull and she wants an orgasm.
I live with my sissy, not with bull. I love sex with a bull, and I and my sissy try to satisfy him to the maximum, but without the obligation for him to be exclusive and to determine my sexual behavior. I have sex with who I want and for as long as I want. When he gets tired I break up with him and move on. I never bring a bull home. Sex is somewhere else. When I'm home and horny, my sissy lick my pussy until I pass out, until I say enough.

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot, maresi simone, toolman2c and 8 others
nikolija said:

Being a lifelong sissy myself and also a firm beliefer in Femal Supremacy and strict cuckolding i just have to backup Your wonderful point of view. Even if a Hot Wife Goddess has definitely no sexual obligations regarding Her sissy hubby it's very important to have sexual intimacies in such a marriage as well...! Only that this should stay at the oral level when sissy is expected to serve her Hot Wife and maybe to fluff Her Bull if She wants...! And if sissy behaves like she should her Mistress might allow her to play with clitty and to show Her Bull how pathetic she really is: Maybe she is just too tiny to satisfy a Woman, or she actually doesn't get an erection, or she uses to come too early or not at all ... or she is simply infertile and unable to father a child...! And yes, some of us sissies show every possible lack .. just like me...!

nikolija said:

Oh, i think this in fakt isn't any problem since a "sissy husband" isn't a real husband at all...! Of course it is the Hot Wife Goddess alone who decides ... but even if Her hubby isn't too small or too weak she shouldn't be allowed to have any penis-in-vagina sex with any Woman! No, she even shouldn't be allowed to think of her cocklett as a real penis since she simply isn't a man not to mention a real Man...!

But just for the records: When this sissy says "she" she really doesn't think that a sissy might be a real Woman or even equal to any Woman! No, we sissies are to be seen as a third gender ... and the "she" simply verbalizes that we should be seen as feminized fuck holes and to be used for the real Women's and Men's sexual pleasure...

nikolija said:
355534.jpgOral sex between a hot wife and husband gets another better dimension. When sissy hubby orally satisfies her wife she has no obligation to do the same or otherwise. She can enjoy oral sex with her husband as much as she wants without any obligations.

That's simply so true that i'd love to take Your hubby's position for a while ... just to show You how much i adore You for Your Feminine Wisdom...!

nikolija said:
Full sissyfication (with castration) is also good because the penis ceases to be a sexual organ for sissy, and does not disturb him, so that he may freely devote himself to the satisfaction of his wife. Sissy does not have an orgasm while satisfying wife orally, but he/she has great pleasure.

That's why this sissy is craving for her castration as well...! But just as she said: she is impotent and for now also locked into a chastity cage ... so her Master and my Mistress didn't see a reason to castrate her as well ... and she can only pray that They will come to this decision one day...

nikolija said:

Oh Mistress Nikolija, Your relationship are obviously just as a real FemDom relationship should be...! And Your sissy hubby is called to be blessed to have such a smart Wife and Owner as You ... really...!

And maybe - when she is showing You her adoration - You could set her on hormones as well...? her own Superiors don't do it because of her kidney problems ... but what is a sissy's life worth if she isn't developing breasts for her Superiors...?

nikolija said:

i wonder whether her castration went well. And whether You and Your actual Bull have been there when the urologist took her sissy ovaries...

Curtsey

Kissing Your Heels
Your devoted sissy moan

Jeez where did humanity go wrong to come to such acts. This is just inhumane.

nikolija said:

nikolija said:

was the operation successful? how did it change him?

nikolija said:

Wonderfully said and I agree that a eunuch (castrated) sissy cuckold is the best way to go in a cuckold marriage. We have been discussing this as well and plan on having it done.

Thanks so much for sharing.

nikolija said:
I live with my sissy, not with bull. I love sex with a bull, and I and my sissy try to satisfy him to the maximum, but without the obligation for him to be exclusive and to determine my sexual behavior. I have sex with who I want and for as long as I want. When he gets tired I break up with him and move on. I never bring a bull home. Sex is somewhere else. When I'm home and horny, my sissy lick my pussy until I pass out, until I say enough.
Perfectly said. That is the same with us.

CTWifeBlackCockSlut said:
Perfectly said. That is the same with us.
You are really into looking at old post and trying to resurrect them, aren't you. Why not reply to current post and let the old posts die?

msbevw said:
You are really into looking at old post and trying to resurrect them, aren't you. Why not reply to current post and let the old posts die?
I like resurrecting old posts if I like the content and want to keep the thread going. There is nothing wrong with that and i don't see how that harms anyone.

• Sad
Reactions: crt and msbevw
CTWifeBlackCockSlut said:
I like resurrecting old posts if I like the content and want to keep the thread going. There is nothing wrong with that and i don't see how that harms anyone.
This particular subject is not what my wife and I are into, however I do agree about the post, it doesn’t matter how old it is. It’s still relevant to some, so carry on

Reactions: CTWifeBlackCockSlut

Users who are viewing this thread