• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sexy mature blonde looking for a few black stallions

• Thread startergangbanggirl
  • Start date

gangbanggirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2005
www.cjsgangbangs.com
hey guys.....my name is Heather
I am 40 years old, single. I have a boyfriend who loves to watch!!

I am looking for a few big mean HUNG black guys to give me what I need.

let me know if your interested

Attachments

• me_113.jpg
    me_113.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 6,621
  • me2_128.jpg
    me2_128.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 8,691
well from NY originally but in the Philly burbs right now.
do lots of traveling with the BF but he's cool, very into me and whatever I want.

You??

meeting

Heather,
I would love to hang out! Where are you? I am in NY my email is newell@cstllc.com

Attachments

• me2_190.jpg
    me2_190.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 242
hey guys...thanks for the replys. I responded to most of you that left emails and sent some pics for you. Let me know if you got them.

I know that I am not one of the young girls that are poking around in here so I hope that doesn't defer any of you guys...

Here's a couple pics of me and the BF fooling around.

Attachments

• me2_160.jpg
    me2_160.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 3,701
You need another BF. Nothing against the current one. Just want to help put out that fire now and then. :p

yes i do

I need a few.......

I have been with a couple black guys before but really want to have an extreme, rough, and wild experience.

Hoping I can find that here?

another

I need to be bullied bad.
I'm into the rough stuff, slap my ass, pull my hair, choke me.........treat me like little slut that I am

Attachments

• me2_101.jpg
    me2_101.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3,930
You are gorgeous, Babe!... Right now, I wish my dick was black just for you!

where you located

I'm in Va Beach 757 area where are you????

Girl, you are so HOT. Would love to eat that pussy, then fuck you hard and deep. Make you beg for me to cum because you know you could not walk. That ass is made for spanking. Just as you cum, slap it over and over. Then as you come down, rub it gently. Till you begin to buld up again. Nice tits. Show us more.

Wow! What I wouldn't give to have a gf like you. Ever come down to Florida? Handsome, divorced, white male in sw Fla into arranging black cock encounters with sexy white women. Lots of opportunities for you. 1 on 1 or group, nice or nasty. I have several black stud friends in our group who would be happy to give it to you anyway you want it babe. You really are beautiful and your bf is a lucky guy. Bring him to watch or come alone. Have a nice place near the beach for you to stay. Hit me up and send some more pics. swfjack@yahoo.com Jack

Users who are viewing this thread