• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing versus taking

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I'm sure this has been discussed several times before, but it deserves to be talked-about more. The question for all husbands, or even for all men, is this:

Would you rather fuck another guy's wife, or watch him fuck yours?

I vote for the latter, myself. I have only fucked one woman who was some other guy's wife, and that was when he was there, and wanted me to fuck her. I was doing it, first of all, for him. That doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy fucking her, though. It merely means that my principle motivation was to fulfill his fantasy.

I have watched other men fuck my wife on several occasions, and have known that other fucked her when I was not there. I can honestly say that it is much more exciting for me to watch another guy fuck MY wife! I cannot imagine anything more exciting than to watch another guy take his sexual pleasure from my own wife's naked body.

I am NOT a cuckold. I am a Wife-Sharer. I am not being humiliated in any way, nor do I suffer. I WANT to share my wife's pussy with other men.

How do other husbands feel?

Son of John said:
I'm sure this has been discussed several times before, but it deserves to be talked-about more. The question for all husbands, or even for all men, is this:

I vote for the latter, myself. I have only fucked one woman who was some other guy's wife, and that was when he was there, and wanted me to fuck her. I was doing it, first of all, for him. That doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy fucking her, though. It merely means that my principle motivation was to fulfill his fantasy.

I have watched other men fuck my wife on several occasions, and have known that other fucked her when I was not there. I can honestly say that it is much more exciting for me to watch another guy fuck MY wife! I cannot imagine anything more exciting than to watch another guy take his sexual pleasure from my own wife's naked body.

I am NOT a cuckold. I am a Wife-Sharer. I am not being humiliated in any way, nor do I suffer. I WANT to share my wife's pussy with other men.

How do other husbands feel?

============

i disagree

OK, if other guys have had your wife your a CUCKOLD!! but personally I'd rather have to listen than watch

My wife is free to have sex whenever and with whoever she choses. I however am not allowed the same options. Even though i am aware either before or shortly after her encounters the choise is hers and hers alone. I concider myself a cuckold even though I have agreed to the arrangement in advance. I do agree that there are many subcultures of cuckolding but I feel the main point is that the wife is sexually independent from her husband, even to the point of being totally exclusive to her boyfriends.

When my wife and I are on vacation, we usually visit nudist clubs. I love to see her walk about completely naked where the other men can look at her tits and pussy and have their thoughts of how they would like to fuck her.

If a man approaches me and makes a comment about my "great-looking" wife, I know he is more interested and will get him engaged in a conversation about her naked body. I try to get him to make comments about her "big titties" or maybe her "hairy pussy".

Then I tell my wife what he has said and see if she is responsive to him. If she is, then I ask him, in most direct words "Would you like to fuck my wife?" And, of course, he always says "Yes!"

In these cases, I am not the "poor cuckold husband" who is suffering because some other guy gets some of his pussy! I am the facilitator, the guy in charge, who offers my wife to other guys to fuck, then stays to share in the experience. I am NOT a cuckold!

I agree with you 100%

Son of John said:
When my wife and I are on vacation, we usually visit nudist clubs. I love to see her walk about completely naked where the other men can look at her tits and pussy and have their thoughts of how they would like to fuck her.

If a man approaches me and makes a comment about my "great-looking" wife, I know he is more interested and will get him engaged in a conversation about her naked body. I try to get him to make comments about her "big titties" or maybe her "hairy pussy".

Then I tell my wife what he has said and see if she is responsive to him. If she is, then I ask him, in most direct words "Would you like to fuck my wife?" And, of course, he always says "Yes!"

In these cases, I am not the "poor cuckold husband" who is suffering because some other guy gets some of his pussy! I am the facilitator, the guy in charge, who offers my wife to other guys to fuck, then stays to share in the experience. I am NOT a cuckold!

If you agree to your wife having other men then you are sharing her and she's a hotwife.

In my case my wife was fucking other men without my knowledge or consent so I was/am a cuckold. I know the humiliation of having a wife fuck other men because she enjoys sex with them and not with me. I also know the pain of begging my wife not to fuck a real asshole of a guy but she did him anyway and told him what I'd said. Even now after 23 years of marriage my wife fucks who she pleases whenever she pleases and I have NO say in her sex life.

My only solace in this, is to eat her out after a fuck if she's still a little horny or occasionally I get allowed to be present while I'm cuckolded. Yes I still consider I'm being cuckolded because I still don't consent or share my wife, I just accept I'm not man enough to sexually satisfy her and accept she fucks men who can.

Best I can manage is to stroke my little dick while a real man fucks her to orgasm.

Attachments

• p13.jpg
    p13.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 205
I would much rather watch him fuck my wife as long as I get to clean then up after the deed is done.

I wish we could get past this label thing. Openions are like assholes, everyone has one. I do not feel in the true sense of the word you can be cuckold unless you are married. When a married woman takes another, her husband has been cucked, an if he finds out and stays he is cuckold.

Now, I would much rather see another man fuck her that to fuck anothers wife, I know because more than a few, I have been on both sides of the fence. What is so telling, at least in my case, I find it hard to get hard to fuck anothers woman, but I get rock hard at the sight of another screwing my woman. I admit freely, that I love to suck cock, and well to be fucked is a pleasure.

ps: pic is my ultimate pleasure

Attachments

• n_aCAK31AA0.jpg
    n_aCAK31AA0.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 144
Watching is best!

mimi27406 said:
I wish we could get past this label thing. Openions are like assholes, everyone has one. I do not feel in the true sense of the word you can be cuckold unless you are married. When a married woman takes another, her husband has been cucked, an if he finds out and stays he is cuckold.

Now, I would much rather see another man fuck her that to fuck anothers wife, I know because more than a few, I have been on both sides of the fence. What is so telling, at least in my case, I find it hard to get hard to fuck anothers woman, but I get rock hard at the sight of another screwing my woman. I admit freely, that I love to suck cock, and well to be fucked is a pleasure.

ps: pic is my ultimate pleasure

Now all I'm capable of is watching but then I always got more pleasure from seeing anohter man make my wife cum than failing to myself.

Great photo Mimi, love to be queened, never had a black woman do it to me, would so love that ....but guess I would need to marry one first!

4julie: ever cry yourself to sleep as
a man is fuckling your so called wife?

Oh yes

HTML:
ever cry yourself to sleep as 
a man is fuckling your so called wife

Duke I know the question was directed to 4julie, but I feel this is a question for all men who have been cuckolded. I sure have, and I know it is much easier for a sissy cuckold, than just a cuckold, because the sissy wants the other men very much himself, and may even have ask an encouraged his wife to take other men. This is why I feel the cuckold to be should take his wife and undress her and make it clear he wants her to cuck him, but he still may cry.

Attachments

• 477b.jpg
    477b.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 73
  • b6ee.jpg
    b6ee.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 73
  • checkpuff.jpg
    checkpuff.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Cock+bb0f.jpg
    Cock+bb0f.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 72
  • hubundressher4black.jpg
    hubundressher4black.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 73
Be carefull of what you ask, you may just get it!!

No one said a sissies life was easy, but at least sissies love being cucked, but many want to be but not many are.

Attachments

• whatittakes.jpg
    whatittakes.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 89
btw Mimi notice it's not ANOTHER man
it's quite simply a man ........as the cuckold
is no man at all rather some freakish 4th sex
or sexless being fit only for ridicule fluffing and
errands lol

Users who are viewing this thread