• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shaved trimmed or natural

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date
geoffrey1963 said:
Natural is awesome!

0123128.jpg 0218132.jpg 0228138.3b.jpg 0304136.jpg
Good enough to eat

• Love
Reactions: geoffrey1963, domblk and playpair
geoffrey1963 said:
Natural is awesome!

0123128.jpg 0218132.jpg 0228138.3b.jpg 0304136.jpg
Love the pussy showing her hairy pussy in the men’s bathroom. Also like to be right up in that pussy while she’s reading that fuck story in the last photo. Definitely a fuckable piece of ass/pussy.

• Love
Reactions: oldertinycuck, playpair, domblk and 2 others
DEFINITELY Happy Hour at that bar wearing those red shorts. Betting she got bent over that barstool and taking a lotta BBC jizz in her mouth and her exquisitely hairy cunt!

• Love
Reactions: geoffrey1963, playpair and Kwacka
Cumeatingwife said:
Love the pussy showing her hairy pussy in the men’s bathroom. Also like to be right up in that pussy while she’s reading that fuck story in the last photo. Definitely a fuckable piece of ass/pussy.
She is a very sexy looking lady !!
That is a very hairy pussy, looks good and definately would not turn it down , but i would prefer at least the lips shaved

• Love
Reactions: domblk and WantsAUsedWife
Maybe like this OTC?

0801187.jpg 0817138.jpg 0227136.1.jpg 0126156.jpg

• Love
Reactions: geoffrey1963, Paulag, Bishot and 2 others
domblk said:
Maybe like this OTC?

0801187.jpg 0817138.jpg 0227136.1.jpg 0126156.jpg
OMG.. Just incredible sexy... wishing so much that my own wife's hair was this fabulous

• Love
Reactions: geoffrey1963 and domblk
Shaved for me.

69300.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Funtimescouple, IanNEUK, Kwacka and 7 others
Reactions: Kwacka, JohnLondon, MTbrave and 1 other person
MTbrave said:
Shaved for me.

69300.jpeg
I prefer shaved or shaved around the lips, so that giving oral to her is the best. I do like this picture because it makes just a slit and I have always wondered if a woman like this could get away with tattooing on swim bottoms and then just wearing the top only while swimming.

Reactions: Kwacka and MTbrave
Shaved smooth...always

DSCN0203 (2).JPG IMG_1167(2).JPG IMG_0717.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Funtimescouple, Paulag, Bishot and 4 others
Reactions: Funtimescouple
Kenbcolley said:
Which do you prefer my wife changed depending on her lover
My wife has a full bush because that's what her lover likes. That is absolutely not my preference, I prefer it shaved smooth. That's how she always kept it until she met her current lover who asked her to grow it out, which she did. She went from shaved smooth to a big, full bush. It was the first time I saw such a hairy pussy. I don't like how it looks, it is too messy for me as the hair is everywhere and she doesn't even trim. I never imagined myself eating out a hairy pussy, but of course, if your wife decides to grow her bush out you will do it eventually. Even though it's not very pleasant because it tickles a lot and I get hair in my mouth, I have now gotten used to it.

MTbrave said:
Shaved for me.

69300.jpeg
This looks a lot like how my wife's pussy looked like before she decided to grow out her bush. A so-called innie or cameltoe pussy, bascially just a nice, tight slit. I think it's a shame that her once pretty pussy is now covered by a big messy bush. But her lover wants it...!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kwacka and geoffrey1963
Kenbcolley said:
Which do you prefer my wife changed depending on her lover
I prefer shaved clean. It's much nicer when eating her pussy out and not getting stubble or hair. Smooth as a baby's bum is way nicer.

• Love
Reactions: JohnLondon and Kwacka
She had it shaved smooth back when we played but she's let it grow out since. I gotta tell you though, it's a cute pussy.

003.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Kwacka, MixedbbcLA, Cumeatingwife and 3 others
Gliderider said:
She had it shaved smooth back when we played but she's let it grow out since. I gotta tell you though, it's a cute pussy.

003.JPG
Absolutley beautiful.... and so incredibley sexy.

Reactions: Kwacka and Gliderider
Pure bold only way

Reactions: Kwacka
grabbed a picture of my wife relaxing in our pool... i love this pic.017B.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kwacka, MixedbbcLA and Nazareth
More of Jenni's fabulous bushy twat!!

0112193.1.jpg
0123156.jpg
0125153.jpg
0610123.3.jpg
0301128.jpg