• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She has her own website and she is only fucking blacks

• Thread startermistaP
  • Start date

mistaP

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2004
What do you think of her ?
001.jpg

I have a membership :) Some of her scenes are superHOT!

I'm thinking of starting an interracial site kinda like this, without or at least not specifying the cuckolding element.

Would you guys join?

I think it's wonderful that she's boldly followed her natural preference to exclusively pleasure not only black men but black women, and refusing to work with her previous white partners...

She looks bored doesen't she?

11.jpg

If only more adult entertainment regulars were as honest. In a white dominated industry where such a choice might have been career suicide only a decade ago, it is surely a sign of the changing times that her carreer has instead blossomed.

Spring's obviously very proud and enjoying her many new black partners.

001.jpg

007.jpg

That Katie Thomas is a real sweetie, but the glory hole thing is a complete turnoff for me. Better to get this young vision of loveliness in a traditional setting where she can be enjoyed more fully.

I've never understood why anyone, especially a girl would risk a glory hole excursion. Yuk !!!

<but Chinese...this is no way critical of you or your usual prolific visual contributions> it's simply one woman's opinion.

Cheryl

Spring Thamas is HOT,anyone know anything about her? Is it true she married and has 2 kids?

BOMB ASS POST!

Spring and Katie are true Fiends for Black Dick!

Peace. 8)

ive been a fan of springs for a while katie is defiantly cute the type of chick im attracted to any one have any more of her? i might actually break down and be a member of her site

I have been looking every where for people who love Spring as much as I do! She fucking rocks. Such and inspiration!

Spring Thomas

What's up with her web site?? I just went there and it says that she has quit pending legal action over a hidden camera. I think it's just a publicity stunt to create drama. Any members of her site know anything about this?

Master L

Spring is HOT and I bet her pussy tastes like the bomb!

She and her sister are 2 of the hottest white girls to hit the web in a long time:) Think she has a blk hubby anyone know where she from?

Users who are viewing this thread