• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she is a hottie

surealistix said:
Oh, let's start slowly... I'd like to move my finger up and down between her wet lips when her panties are still on.
rubbing across her clit with my fingertip, circling it gently. Then, feel my finger brushed against her silky pussy hairs... Or she's completely shaved?
She isn't shaved completely. And at this point is feeling some real wetness between her thighs.
Wich pic is ispiring your fantasy?

IhaveaHotwife said:
She isn't shaved completely. And at this point is feeling some real wetness between her thighs.
Wich pic is ispiring your fantasy?
All the pictures above in this post, because they left something hidden, something to imagine.

surealistix said:
All the pictures above in this post, because they left something hidden, something to imagine.
That's exactly what we love: beauty and fantasy rather than raw nudity.

Reactions: Ronness and surealistix
IhaveaHotwife said:
That's exactly what we love: beauty and fantasy rather than raw nudity.
But she still wanna know which one turns you on more;)

IhaveaHotwife said:
But she still wanna know which one turns you on more;)
This one. She is so sexy, teasing us with unbuttoned blouse and ******* adorable legs.
I bet she likes being touched on her neck and her chest as much as on her thighs.
IMG_8846 copia (2).jpg

Reactions: IhaveaHotwife and PSUNut69
You are right: ears, neck, chest, thighs. And when she feels in the right mood doesn't dislike a finger in her round and soft ass.

A gift from my wife

20200421_190157.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Duderocks
Reactions: IhaveaHotwife
IhaveaHotwife said:
She is curious and wanna know where you want to put your hands and what would you like to do with her thighs... ;)
start at her knees and ever so slowly move upward I would slowly spread her thighs

Reactions: IhaveaHotwife

Users who are viewing this thread