• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She just told me she been unfaithfull

• Thread starterspanish_cuck
  • Start date

should i allow my wife to be fucked by a black dominant?...

• Yes and should support their relationsip

Votes: 37 69.8%
  • Yes and i shouldn't interfere

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • No, i should let her

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is phoney

Your giving a line of shit, the pictures are not even same female, but in off chance there is any truth, divorce its plain she don't love you

Hmmm...

Hey Tupp and PBGH, maybe the guy's onto something. When he first discovers that his wife has been unfaithful, he turns to a poll on the Cuckolds Community to learn whether he should stay with her or not.

Sounds completely realistic and logical to me.

:)

Cuckold Paul

lol you could be on to something

PaulPines said:
Hey Tupp and PBGH, maybe the guy's onto something. When he first discovers that his wife has been unfaithful, he turns to a poll on the Cuckolds Community to learn whether he should stay with her or not.

Sounds completely realistic and logical to me.

:)

Cuckold Paul
Lol Hell Paul now thats a thought worth considering and compared to many you might be totaly right lol:)

Let him hit it!

Let that black guy hit it and don't complain. Just think of all the good cream pie you can be eating.

Roy Foster said:
Let that black guy hit it and don't complain. Just think of all the good cream pie you can be eating.

Our advice would be for you to consider your wifes feelings. It is doubtful
that the serviceman will bring her back to the States when his tour is done,
and you and your wife will have worked out your worries and probably will go on to have a wonderful life together.
Good luck, whatever you decide

I wonder if you guys who aren't in true cuckold relationships even get it. If it's done the way it's supposed to be done, the essential part is "relationship". If the wife's been having an affair and tells you to accept it or she'll divorce, then there is NO relationship. All you're doing is paying her bills.

Sorry bud, it's time to move on to another woman. You can still have a cuckold RELATIONSHIP in the future (if that's what you want).

You are so right

mangobutler said:
I wonder if you guys who aren't in true cuckold relationships even get it. If it's done the way it's supposed to be done, the essential part is "relationship". If the wife's been having an affair and tells you to accept it or she'll divorce, then there is NO relationship. All you're doing is paying her bills.

Sorry bud, it's time to move on to another woman. You can still have a cuckold RELATIONSHIP in the future (if that's what you want).
Gee it's nice to see someone else speak up, thanks cause your right on the money in my book........:)

Users who are viewing this thread